Monday, July 12, 2004

"Sometimes to do the right thing, we have to give up the things we want the most"

Am starting to feel go about myself again. A lot of good things are happening. Firstly let me just start by saying. SPIDERMAN 2 RULEZ!!!!!

Yeah finally it has came out, the long awaited sequal to the most anticipated comic superhero around. SPIDERMAN. And I get to watch it, not once, not twice but 3 times. Yeah some of you may say its a waste of money and such. But Its worth it, every single dollar and cent spent. Ok enough bout spiderman and lets talk bout other factors that has a positive impact on me. School has started and finally new additions to the malay dua of the class, Munir and Me. Muhammad, a repeat 3rd year student has joined us. That makes us the 3 Ms or rather the 3 musketeers. (Notice the 1st letter of our names starts with M. Hahha)

Next, the resurface of old friends. Ex primary school mates. Out of the blue, my old friends have somehow manage to track me down, thru Friendster. (Really appreciate the creator/s of friendster. Without them, this wouldnt have happen) The best part is, I use to have a crush on one of them, way back in primary school. So yeah. Its wonderful to see them again.

Today, I dunno what happen but when I woke up today, I felt different. I felt happier than usual. Was concentrating in class. In fact 1st time I didnt fall asleep in a lecture haha. Was smiling the whole day. Smiling that everyone I see, regardless I know them or not. Some even return the smile. So that really sets my day. Went jogging just now with Dad and my 3 sisters. After dinner, rest for awhile than around 10, we set out for our run. Lead them for the warm up. Dad desperately need to loose weight. Doctor's orders. Dad ans sisters start slow. I ran ahead. With my Muvo, and I time myself. Manage to clock roughly 12.33mins for 2.4km. Very bad. but slowly will work on it. Need to improve. I have Hafiz to motivate me. He clock 2.4 under 9.30mins. So if he can do it. I can also. But will do it slow and steady. Haiz ok lah gonna go shower than maybe gonna hit the sack. ciao and good nite....

-blog out-

No comments: