Friday, August 13, 2004

Another day, same shit, everyday........

Halo, sorry for not having blogging for quite awhile.

Anyway, watched i robot with Munir and Wan on Wednesday, at Bugis. I must say its a very good movie. Then the next day, thursday, meet up with Din for awhile at the clubhouse to discuss bout the upcoming TKD national tournament. Was thinking of heading home after the discussion, but Din wanted to slack around plus he offered to treat me to a movie. So what kind of person would refuse such an offer. So yeah I went along. Went to Bugis, again, bought tickets to "Collateral". Show was scheduled at 5.15 but the time was only 3plus. So we window shop around. Din bought his sling bag, while i just hang back and feast my eyes at the finer things in life. The movie aint that bad. It was kinda weird to see Tom Cruise as a villian but it turn out ok. I figured his silver hair did the trick. Went home, watch the "swearing in", then the OC then went to sleep.

Today,

Woke up, felt extremely tired dunno why, Couldnt keep my eyes open for CA lecture. 3 vending machines at T12 and all 3 aint working, come on what are the odds of all 3 breaking down. Haiz nvm. In class now. Finish my APRG lab in record time. So while waiting for friday prayer time, decide to blog in for awhile.

Have you guys ever wonder or experience this feeling before? You see someone you hate, well not actually hate, let say, you just somehow dont like this particular person but you dont have the heart to tell him/her. If you meet up, you'll pretend to be friends, put up a smile and etc.

Well ya, last wednesday or was it tuesday? nvm. I saw this person whom I not hate but dislike. I dunno why i feel that way but maybe because of some certain events. Both of us got off the train at dover. He didnt notice me, I was behind him all the way. I could have walked infront or beside him easily, but nah I dont wanna increase any tension between us. But somehow in my mind, im picturing myself beating the shit out of him. Although it didnt happen, but i sure wish i could, I kinda felt happy or rather relief. Maybe it was just a psychological effect. It kinda brighten up my day. Haha I sound kinda crazy. nvm maybe i am crazy....

haiz, maybe later trainin could cheer me up today.....
nothing elso to write now ciao......

-blog out-

No comments: