Thursday, October 21, 2004

Back in business

Im back in business baby. I can blog now. Its funny. I didnt do anything but my computer yesterday did an autoupdate of the system and tadaaa!!!! and I can finally blog at home.

Olrite lets start with today. Well didnt go to school today, wanted to (as if) but woke up with a splitting headache. Almost broke fasting instead put a little medicated oil, then went back to sleep. Woke up feeling slightly better. My sisters all at home no school. I woke up join them watching a little TV then they played the xbox. Now here I am updating my blog.

Mom ask what to eat for buka for today. I suggested ordering KFC, coz i wanted to try the new Tom Yam Chicken. Heard that it was nice. So yeah so far thats about it. For today. Maybe I'll blog in later. Well if you guys are wondering why I've been missing from MSN the past few nights its because I went for Terawih prayers so yeah I'm pretty much alive. Im not dead yet.

Olrite gotta go. ciao

-blog out-

No comments: