Monday, June 19, 2006

I've been tagged : 7 random things

Well its been awhile since i blog here and i don't intend to do it on a daily basis. Maybe once in awhile when i've got nothing to do and i feel like sharing with the world what's going on in my mind.

In 3 months time, I'm going to serve the nation. Im not against it neither am i eager to do it. 6 years of NCC is enough for me. But still, its not like i hav a choice. I'll just do the best i can for the country.

It's World Cup season again this year. I'm hoping for Brazil to win it again this year. But judging from their performances for the past 2 games, Im getting second thoughts. Germany look like strong contenders this year and so does Argentina. Spain could do it too. England? well not when they are playing like that and Italy? well I do have a soft spot for them, but please for god's sake quit the drama mama will ya. So my best bet? Germany, Brazil final but no idea who will win it, but judging on their present performances, Germany.

Lastly I've been tagged by my cousin, noelle0312, to do some 7 random things about yourself. In the name for fun why not. It's been awhile since I did any of this stuff...


7 random facts about me: short(1.7 only and im a guy), i forgive people easily, patience, i guess im too nice, im kinda shy when it comes to girls, crazy at times and i like SPIDERMAN.

7 things that scare me: the common house gecko(its a childhood thing), no friends, losing a love one, rejection, no money, disappointing my parents and GOD

7 random music at the moment: For you I will by Teddy Geiger, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, Somebody to love by Queen, Everything I do I do it for you by Bryan Adams, Open Arms by Journey, Hotel California by Eagles and Home by Michael Buble

7 things i say the most: really?, oh shit!, wassup, hello, haha, hehe, hoho,

7 people to do this: my sister syazanna, liza, mif, Normah, din, hairoul and idza(if your reading this)

So yup i've done my part. So kak Wati aka noelle0312 here are 35 more things for you about me. haha

will update again if i feel like it...

-blog out-

No comments: