Monday, August 21, 2006

EPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Football season is back and MAN UNITED started the season with a BANG!!!!!! 5-1 trashing of Fulham. Haha I couldn't have been more happier.... Liverpool and Arsenal draw. But Chelski beat Man city 3 nil. Nevermind we still top the table...for now haha...

Ok ok before I go on yapping bout football and what nots... I wanna wish 2 of my dear friends Happy birthday. Liza and Mamat both from Singapore poly. Happy birthday guys wish you all the best in the coming years and stay happy always....

Next, Rooney and Ronaldo were fantastic man. They look lethal together. Forget the incident in WC2006. Here comes the ROONALDO EFFECT!!!! Fantastic I tell you. I have a feeling its gonna be a good year this year. But pity Rooney and Scholes will have to sit out the next 3 games. DAMN. Dad said something bout Rooney has matured, instead of usually smashing the ball into the net he choose to place the ball. Haha I dunno bout the mature part but ya i notice he place the ball for both his goals last night but he still looks as Rooney as ever to me.

It just burns me up to see a favorite player playing in a team you don't really fancy much. Why you have to go become a blue Sheva? I've been a long admirer of Shevchenko. Seeing him in a Chelsea shirt just burns me up all the time... But nonetheless he's still one of the best...
That new Chelsea guy name Kolou or something like that, He's good man. A lot of potential. Essien's improving.

ITS GONNA BE A GREAT SEASON but damn im going tekong in 2 weeks time. Eh but weekend still can watch football, but I'll be damn tired man to stay up and watch... haiz we'll see we'll see...

Lastly, its funny how songs can effect you in many ways. Few days ago I wasn't really feeling too good. No im not sick. Something happen lah but I dont wanna talk about it. Its probably something stupid. Anyway, Munir and I were exchanging songs. I'm kinda in the old-shool malay rock/jiwang genre nowadays. Was searching for songs from Dinodi when Munir said not to listen to Dinodi's Cinta tragika. Well being curious, the more you said no, the more I want to hear it. So yeah listen to it and woah the lyrics hit me like a locomotive. That night I couldn't sleep.

The next day, again we are back exchanging songs. Cinta tragika was playing on repeat on my player non-stop. Till Munir suggested I listen to XPDC's Apa nak di kata. He said the lyrics would suit me very well. So I listen to it and haha, my mood zoom up faster than you could say "supercalafragalisticexpealadocious" haha. OH and yes I kinda took a liking to the lyrics and I guess XPDC is now officially one of my favorite bands.

So too all thos girls out there, whom I have gone after. Whether I succeed or not, well this song just sums it all up lah eh......





XPDC

Apa Nak Di Kata

Satu hari aku berjumpa
Cik mek molek
jual bunga
Senyuman manis menarik hati
Gugur bagaikan jantung ini
Siapa hati tak tertawan
Manis umpama bulan


( 1 )
Lain hari aku kembali
Ingin beli bunga lagi
Namun kini hanya yang ada
Tinggal dua nisan saja
Lesu aku menggeletar
Rakus jiwa ku terbenam

( 2 )
Engkaulah emas engkau permata
Aku cuma macam ni saja
Aku mahu bertemankan hidup
Dengan hati ikhlas mulia
Jangan melihatkan gaya
Nanti kita 'kan berdamai


( korus )
Ukuran baju badan sendiri
Kita tepuk dada ini
Jika dah nasib kita jodoh
Gunung tak lari ke mana
Apa nak kisah mahu hidup
Asal hati baik mulia
Kalau dah memang jadi mungkin
Apa lagi nak dikata


Di kata... aaa... aaa...

( ulang 1, 2, korus, korus )

sekian terima kasih.....cheers

-blog out-

No comments: