Saturday, December 25, 2004

25 December 2004

Firstly i would like to wish all, A merry christmas and a happy new year.

Well you all know that today is christmas day. Dont really celebrate the occasion but went out with my family to the zoo. Its been awhile since I've been there and the place really change a lot. Why the zoo? some of you may think. Well first things first. I love animals, in fact my whole family does and we got this unwritten rule that we must visit the zoo at least once a year. Plus we really need to bond as a family. Since during the weekdays everyone is busy except during dinner time which each and everyone of us made an effort to be present.

Had fun but little did i know, half way thru suffered a major chest/stomach pain. I dunno where to describe it. Its somewhere near the part where ur ribs are joined, the part where u press while doing CPR. Doing really breath properly, need to take in deep breaths. Plus i couldn't stand or walk for long. Need to take breaks and sit. In the end I couldnt take it and went to the toilet to let whatever that is inside out. The funny thing is nothing came out. Instead starting to let out loud burps. Excuse me but I was in a lot of pain. Mom said it might hav been the excessive amount of amino acid in my body. Took panadol and soon the pain went away. Wow a miracle drug. haha. Soon I was back to my usual self. Felt much better.

Saw quite a number of baby animals. The monkeys, goats, mices, naked mole rats and etc. Plus those babies that I saw during my previous visit were all grown up. Kinda nice to see them going up and doing so well. Manage to catch a few feeding shows. The crocs, the giant arapaima and others. Also we did get to see the Sea lion show but It was during tat time I was suffering from my sudden chest pains so I didnt really get to see most of it.

Arrived at around 11am and we left at 6pm (closing time). Haha we sure spent a lot of time there. After that went to Casurina road for Prata at the famous prata shop. While walking towards the shop, A chinese lady tried to usher me into her shop in chinese. Politely decline and move off. My sisters whom dont believe that I looked chinese were kinda surprise, so now I guess they'll believe me. Haha.

We had cheese, corn, chocolate, egg and plain prata. Tasted every single one and all tasted very good. In order of prefrence Cheese, egg, plain, choc and corn. Really enjoyed my dinner. haha. So now Im home with a very satisfied stomach, showered and very sleepy. So I guess I'll stop here.
Till next time ciao.....

-blog out-

No comments: