Sunday, January 02, 2005

Unexpected Bdae treat

Hello ppl. What a treat I had today. People whom I do not expect to remember my bdae remembers and even organize a treat for me. Well not for me only, but for all our friends whom were born in January. Went to East Coast beach for the party.

Rosne and Nadiah kinda organize the event. Initially I had tot it was a reunion for old friends(Thats what Rosne told me). But it turn out to be a bdae surprise. The January babys in ascending order of date Nuraini 3rd Jan, Zulhakim 9th Jan, Me(Syafiq) 13th Jan, Haafizz 14th Jan, Farhan 19th Jan and Kamal(Nuraini's BF) 21st or was it 24th Jan???
Anyway we had a good time despite the fact that it rained practically the whole day, were attacked by swarms of bees, eating wet caked and most backed out from the event. We make do with what we have. Played pool, played Dai dee and talked bout old & new times.

Left East coast ard 8-9 plus. While Zul and Fizz hav their bikes, Rosne's father picked her up, Farihin accompanied *ahem* and Nuraini went off wif her BF. I was left with Fidi and Rudy. Did a crazy thing. Took bus 30 from ECP all the way too Boon Lay. Reached home ard 2230hrs. Had a nice nap in the bus. Journey took more or less an hour. Parted ways with Fidi and Rudy.

So now here I am updating my blog. The ECP "bdae bash" pics hav already been put up. So juz click on the link and enjoy the pics. I guess thats about it for today ciao....

P.S

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

-blog out-

No comments: