Monday, April 18, 2005

Operation: Facelift

Olrite, the hols are offically here and I have about 1 and a half months to enjoy. OK here are the things I wish to achieve or do during the hols.

1) Clean up plus give my room a facelift
2) Continue my driving lessons
3) Update my Ultimate Spiderman comic collection
4) Have fun, fun, fun

Well today dad woke me up at about 11 plus. Which I kinda brush aside and went back to sleep, Only to be waken up again a few minutes later. Haha. Drag my lazy ass to the toilet, had breakfast then Seeing that I got nothing to do after that, I decided to start doing my holiday project 1 ( Operation: Facelift ). That is to revamp my room. To most people it may seem like a chore actually being my lazy self I kinda hate cleaning up my room. But the idea of redecorating my room without my parents interferring sounds rather intriguing. Basically I can throw and add anything I want to my liking and taste without my parents objecting. Well maybe mum has to approve a little. Damn she's always like that. Nvm. Dad in the other hand is giving his fullest support. He even gave a few suggestion on how to decorate. Except that I dont really like his ideas. Haha sorry dad

Hmm. Time to test my interrior decorating skills. I wonder if it will turn out nice. At the mean time I have to get rid of my bed and the computer table. Thinking of getting a sofa bed so I can have more space considering that my room is rather small. Plus I want to shift the x-box into my room. So if I friends were to come over they will hav space to sit around, with my bed turn into a sofa. As for my computer well I have an unused corner computer table courtesy of my aunt from her old house. I will use that. After clearing the room I have to mop the floor, clean the walls of cobwebs and not to mention the peeling off paints. That reminds me, gotta get dad to buy some paint.

Thinking of going down to Ikea and getting the "Ivar" set. So I can construct my tv area and some shelves. Gotta buy a mirror, more shelves and yes most importantly a new tv. Read in the newspaper somewhere they are willing to buy trade in old televisions for new ones. And the good thing is, the old tv doesnt have to be in working condition but must be free of dust. So yeah clean up the old dusty non-working television that is sitting rotting in my room. Time to get rid of ya.

Dad was telling me the other day that he want to buy an "Arowana" and place it in the outside tank. So that means the existing fishes outside hav to be transfered to my room. Not that im against it. But Its kinda "leceh" (troublesome) to transfer the fish and all. But well it the spirit of beautifying might as well.

Syarah helped a bit today in cleaning my room but she seems to be making more mess than cleaning haha. Then came the time I ask her to put the rubbish at the main door, but she never return. Went out to find her and there she was sitting comfortably on the sofa eating popcorn watching Spiderman. haha typical Syarah.

Stop for awhile for dinner. Went to Clementi ave 4 and had Chicken Cutlet. After which we went home and I continue to clean up the rest of my room. Had just stop. Mum asked me too as she's scared the neighbours will complain about the vacuuming. Just had a shower and now im sitting in front of the comp updating my blog at the same time chatting with my aunt.

Well i guess thats all I have to say for now. Till next time cheerio.

-syafiq out-

No comments: