Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Syafiq's Return

Hi guys. Due to the overwhelming response, I've decided to start blogging again. A lot has happen during this long absence. The last I worte was about Operation: facelift, which has long been accomplished. It didn't really turn out as I had initially planned but It turn out better I might say. Currently there is no bed. So im basically sleeping on 2 mattresses. Which I don't really mind. Cleaned out my wadrobe and threw out 3 trash bags full of clothes. Well not exactly throw we sold them to the Karang Guni. So now my cupboard looks so empty. Which is good. It means I can buy new clothes. Been eyeing an Adidas t-shirt, an adidas sweater and adidas pants. Haha well you can say that I'm kinda Adidas oriented, Can't get enough of those 3 stripes.

Next on my to do list is to update my Spiderman comic collection which I already have. Now waiting for the next issue to be pubished.

Next is driving. Well almost done. Lets just say my TP is just around the corner. Nope I ain't gonna say when. Its gonna be a surprise. Will let you know the results when the time comes. At the mean time just check for updates.

Having fun? well yes and no. My friends and I have found a new hot spot. X-square near Plaza Singapura. Its like playing Lan games except with X-box. We mostly play Halo 2. Since Its one of the few games which offers system link.

Just had my exams a few weeks ago. Hopefully I can pass. Starting to have doubts whether I can go to university. It's so hard nowadays. At the rate I'm going I may have to rely on my cca points or become like those special cases. Well whatever it is, I pray I make it thru.

Now another problem. FYP. A bigger headache. Suppose to have my holidays now but instead the 3rd year students have to come back for Final Year Projects from 8 to 5. It sucks I know. But what can I do. Its part of the criteria to pass this module.

The fasting month is here again(Hurray) which means in a Months time Its Hari Raya again( Double Hurray). Haha it may seem childish but I can't wait for Hari raya. The food, meeting friends and relatives, not to mention the Green packets. Haha I'm getting old for green packets but seriously, If given I take am not holding back. There I go all money minded. Haiz I wish I were a few years younger.

Well its almost 1am gotta go hit the sack. Need to wake up for sahur then later still need to go for FYP. Haiz life of a 19 year old, what can be more exciting? haha gotta run ciao....

-blog out-

No comments: