Monday, December 26, 2005

3-in-1

24 December 2005

Christmas eve. Went to the Bird park with my family. Didnt know the place was undergoing some renovation. But what the heck. I'm a 5 year old stuck in a 19 year old body. Went ballistic. Drove my sisters up the wall and enjoyed myself tremendously. What made the whole trip much more interesting was the heavy rain. So there we were cold, wet and hungry. We haven't had anything to consume since morning. So yeah blame it on poor planning and me for waking up pretty late. Thought that we could grab lunch at the park itself but as I mention before the place was under upgrading. Walk around in the rain. Was stuck in the Birds of paradise enclosure. SO basically we spent about half an hour staring at the B.O.P. Before that we at the Lori enclosure. It's one of the new attractions there. A nine story enclosure where thousands of loris were able to roam freely and for 2 dollars we are able to feed the loris. Some sweet liquid in a small plastic container. So yeah feed the loris. So now I know how those statues feel like with the pigeons perching all over you and mind you I was bitten by one cheeky lori. But untheless they were cute and aggressive. Fighting with each other to get to the the container. Considering I didn't had any prior experience with birds I guess I handled myself pretty well except that I was consistently concern about being "marked" by any of the birds. haha.

Went to Sakura for lunch/dinner. And boy were we hungry. Almost everyone had a 2nd round of rice. Here was what we ordered:
-Fried Baby squid
-hotplate beancurd
-Steamed seabass
-prawn fritters
-lemon chicken
-vermicelli with crabmeat
-baby kailan
-seafood tom yum
The food was nice. It must have been because we were famished and we licked each and every plate clean. hahaha. Walked around Ginza plaza for awhile then went to Jurong Point to search for school shoes for my sisters. World of sports having a 28% sale storewide and I was eyeing a blue adidas sweater. Front zipper plus the hood. So yeah my birthday's coming so If anybody's reading this *hint hint*

25 December 2005

Christmas Day. Didnt go out today. watched the tellie the whole day. Was at home alone with my 2 sisters. Syarah followed mum and dad to some weddings.The Sisters cooked lunch. Had rice with cornbeef and fried chicken. Watched Edward sicssorhand followed by Cheaper by the dozen , love actually and ended it with Khabie kushi Khabie Gham. Mum, dad and Syarah came home in between love actually. Edward sicssorhand was ok a classic movie. Cheaper by the dozen was funny, a nice family movie. Love actually was surprisingly good. A recommended movie to all those who likes love movies. Khabie kushi khabie Gham is very nice. It actually made all of us (mum, dad, sisters and me) cry. A very touching movie. I'm starting to have a little more appreciation for hindi movies. Although its a rather long movie plus the irritating long dance and song numbers, It has good values and good morals.

26 December 2005

Boxing day. Didnt go out today also. Dad cooked lunch. Been Hoon Hong Kong, his specialty. After lunch watched Seoul Raiders then went down to wash the car. Well part of being able to use the car I must be able to clean and maintain the car. Meera and Syarah helped a little. Wash the exterior and polished the interior. After washing took a step back and admire the car's new shine. Feeling satisfied and a little tired. Went back home and here I am updating my blog. Next week is my MST week. Mid semester exam week. Haven't hit the books yet. Will do tonight or tomorrow. Procastinating taking place here. After the MST and the icing of the cake, 7 January is my black belt grading. Hopefully I'll be prepared and able to go through with ease. Am feeling rather nervous after hearing stories from the black belts about the the testers being super fierce and the strict criterias to pass. Oh please god you helped me pass my driving test so now here I am begging and praying to you again to help me once again for my grading.

Now for the cherry on top of the icing is the week after the MST. It's my birthday. Dunno what I'm gonna get but here are my birthday wishes. Hopefully some good samaritan out there with deep pockets might make my wishes come true.(hahaha fat hope):

-A car of my own. Preferbly A Toyota Vios, Honda civic, Mitsubishi lancer or Subaru Impreza WRX. But smaller cars will do like the Honda Jazz and Honda Fit.

-Oakley shades. Razor wire pls

-The Sony Ericsson W800i walkman phone

-A new Creative MP3 player (Chameleon preferbly 512MB and above)

-A new computer for my room or a Laptop

-Sony PSP or the Gameboy Advance SP

-Xbox games (Ninja Gaiden Black, Fifa 06, Prince of persia: The 2 thrones)

-A sling bag e.g. Crumpler blue colour

-The blue, front zipper with hood Adidas sweater

-Adidas HSD 801 Vintage Watch (White colour)

-To get into a local or overseas university if the former didnt happen.

-For her to finally forgive me and be mine.

-Finally for my aunt, uncle and cousins to come back to Singapore permanently.

So yeah if you can make my wishes come true go ahead. If you can't well its the thought that counts right.

Well I'm signing off now. HAve a nice day and good bye

-blog out-

No comments: