Monday, December 05, 2005

Kal ho naa ho

Just watched "Kal ho naa ho"(tomorrow may never come) just now. Even though I have the VCD never had the time to watch it. Dunno why tonight was an exception. My sisters apparently kept saying "Sit lah abang watch it. Its nice". One thing I dont really like watching hindi movies is the lengthy songs plus dances. Also some movies I cant help but shed a few tears. Its not like I wanna act macho or what. Hey I do cry sometimes. There's nothing wrong with crying. It shows that you're human and you have sympathy/emphathy. Feelings you know. Ok enough.

So yeah I kinda sat down and watch. Partly because I like Preity Zinta and also since my sisters ask me to watch it. Which I did not regret. Its a damn good movie. I think this might just become my 2nd fav hindi movie. First being "mohabbattein". Shed a few tears in between the movie. Crack a few jokes in between to kinda lighten the mood when it gets too sad. Dont wanna end up with a bunch of tissues in my hands and nose sniffing.

In the spur of the moment sent a few gd nite messages to a few friends out there. Then had a short conversation with a close friend about the movie. Kinda told her that I still had feelings for a certain someone but couldn't have the heart to tell her. My friend told me, she kinda used reverse psychology on me. I dunno if she realise it or not. But I finally realise something. What if tomorrow really never comes and if it does will I regret my decision today.

I dunno if you are reading this or not but hey I gotta say it. I still love you very very much. So much so that I dream about you very night. There isnt a night where I go to sleep without having a single thought about you. I will love you till my dying breath and beyond that. I dont care what others say or think. You only matter to me. I've tried erasing you from my life but everytime I see you again I fall in love all over again. I can't help it. Every day I pray that one day you'll be mine again. It may seem like rubbish here. Typing it all down. It may not hav any meaning to you but it does to me.
He may have you this lifetime but every lifetime, every birth after this you will be mine.

I have nothing else to say except I really do love you...

-blog out-

No comments: