Thursday, January 12, 2006

20 good old years



My Birthday presents this year:
Spiderman Mugs - From Syarah
Adidas Black Tee and Adidas Handphone pouch - From Syazana and Meera
Adidas Blue sweater - From Mum
Timbuk2 messenger bag - From Dad
Thanks Mum, Dad and My lovely sisters luv them.



So yeah its finally here the big TWO-ZERO. 20 good old years have pass. Have finally surpass the teenager phase. Taking my first few steps into Adulthood. Looking back 20 years. Finally realise how much I've grown and learn. From learning how to walk to getting my driver's license. All these achievements and drawbacks, I owe it all to family and friends. I guess they are the most important thing that happen in my life and I hope they continue to be there for me and vice versa. To be frank I don't really feel 20. Haha still feel like a 2 year old in fact.

With age comes responsibility. I hope I've been a good role model towards my sisters these 20 years. Will be ending my Poly education soon. So my next responsibility is to try to get into a University. National Service is just around the corner. Finally not to mention that I've not been a very good muslim the last 20 years. I have to start praying regularly now. Missed too many prayer times.

Next week is the Spinnovex week. Just got news that my project got highlighted. Another sweet birthday present. Also waiting for 1 more present from The Singapore Taekwondo Federation. But that will come on the 21st of January.

This year due the family decided to celebrate both Meera(24 Jan) and My birthday together. So the birthday dinner that we have annually will be postponed to next week. I wonder where my parents have in mind to bring us this year. hmm.

Well another year, another year older. Very happy with the presents. Although I didnt get most of the things I ask for. NO car so sad. haha. It doesnt really matter. Will save money then to get those myself. Or wait till next year.

Finally a big thank you to all who send me birthday wishes. I'm really touched that you remembered my birthday(Or you didnt?) Anyways THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its time for me to go. bye all and Happy birthday to me.....

-blog out-

No comments: