Wednesday, September 08, 2004

haiz

Halo people....

Started my revisions already, coz next week is my MST week. Am feeling a little nervous though. Scared that i wouldnt do well. Yesterday studied with Munir, Bani and Muhd at SP's plaza. Studied then played a little magic trick during breaks in between. All i can say is that Bani is da man. He's juz like david blaine. His tricks were mind boggling haha. Beg him to teach us some of his tricks but being the true magician he is, he decline. "A magician never reveals his secrets".

Head to the TKD club meeting for awhile. Then went back the studying, couldnt really train with my head mentally tired and full of formulaes and stuffs. Went off at around 9 plus head down to the training ground for a 2nd meeting then head off to clementi with my bruddas. Had our usual drinks and mash potatoes. Talk for awhile then headed home.

Last night was one of those nights again. haiz.... Where by i couldnt sleep and my mind was constantly thinking. Showered then watched a little tv. My whole family had gone to bed, so i was alone outside. Wanted to play a little xbox but was getting bored of the games. Was channel hopping when I stopped at HBO. It was playing this movie "Two weeks noticed". Wasn't really keen at watchin at all but since there werent any other good shows i stuck to it. Surprisingly, I seem to enjoy the show. Sandra bullock and Hugh grant make a pretty good pair. The movie was funny and a little romance here and there. Then my mind started thinking once again. Somehow rather i kinda link the movie to what im feeling right now. I dunnno how i do it but it happens all the time even with songs. Its like you watch or listen to this particular song for so many times but you never really paid any attention to it but suddenly for one you happen to listen to the lyrics and woalah!!! it suits your predicament. Haiz so yeah was reminded again!!!! of a certain past.

Can't really help it. I dunno why. Maybe i've fallen too deeply. Been tryin to distract myself by thinking about other possiblilities but it will only work for a while, afterwhich i will think about her again. damn. Is this what they call Love Suicide? Maybe. So many advises i've receive, so many help i had received all in vain. Feel like getting down on my knees and beg her. But she belongs to another. Well her heart that is.

Recently i've been, hopelessly reaching. Out for this girl, whose out of this world. Believe me. She's got a boyfriend(I hope not)
who drives me round the bend.
Coz he's 23(i dunno how old ah juz guess), He's in the marines(not exactly marines, NS)
He'll kill me(gulp!!!).
So many nights now(make it every night),
I find myself thinkin about her right now.

Coz obviously, she out of my league,(she's smart, im not)
how can i win she keeps dragging me in(help!!!!),
and i know i,
never will be good enough for her(Haiz......)

I dunno what to do. Haiz.... well gotta go now. Will be going off for a family movie. Gotta run bye..... take care people

-blog out-

No comments: