Sunday, September 19, 2004

stupid blogger

Hello people,
something is definately wrong with my blogger. I cant seem to type
anything in the body. I can only type the title. Well but somehow rather i
found an alternate way in typing in my blog. Type it in a notepad first
then copy paste in into the body. But the trick is. I have to be fast
enough. Or else the cursor will change. I bet most of you don't
understand what im saying. Nevermind. Coz you haven face this problem yet.

Anyway, back to my life. A lot, sure has happened since i last blog.
Had a friendly exchange programme with the NUS TKD. Got my ass kicked.
Sorry Sir Vince I guess I Wasn't ready yet.

My MST was held last week. Been studying so I hope I would pull thru.
Because of the new gradin system. Meaning no sub paper, lesser holidays
and lesser study week. We had to make each and every test count. Haiz
hope that I get at least a pass on each paper.

The past few days, old friends keep popping up out of nowhere in
friendster. Old primary schoolmates, secondary schoolmates, even people whom
i dunno but they know me, add me as their friend. Its not like im
complaining but at least leave a message that you are gonna add me. It's not
a guarantee that i'll remember you but at least tell me ur affilation
with me.

Then came a girl. Haha no in fact make it 3 girls. 2 whom I just got to
know thru friendster, kinda have taken a certain liking towards the
both of them. But its too early to tell. 1 is from SP also but she's in
DICT the other is from NP in the Early childhood coz. OK the 3rd girl.
She's kinda an old crush I had while in primary school. Use to hate boys
alot, so she would only hang around with the girls. But somehow she's
different from the rest. (I dunno but everytime "they" always seem
different to me. haha) Well I dunno bout my feelings towards her now. But we
seem to have reached a certain level or mutual understanding between
the both of us. My feelings towards a certain girl is still there. That
is why i cant really decide my feelings towards this new companion.
Anyway, time will tell.

Today wasnt really bad. Wanted to head down to BBDC to book my basic
theory but office hours close at 12. I reached there at 2 so my trip was
kinda wasted. Then went home slept the whole afternoon. Im such a
pig!!! Watched a little tv then now here i am tryin to solve my blog
problem.

Olrite its almost 2am. I guess i'll stop now and head to bed. Tml might be playing soccer with Munir and Muhammad.
ciao gd nite

-blog out-

No comments: