Wednesday, September 29, 2004

loosening ties

Hello people. As I can't blog from home, Im gettin a friend to help me
post this.

Bloody sleepy today, came into class 30mins late and still got the
cheek to fall asleep. Haha. Ok to the main subject today. For the past few
days, Im starting to feel rather distant to almost everyone. Thankfully
I don't feel that way towards my family. It mostly effect my friends
and me. Firstly was my secondary school friends. Hadn't been in contact
with any of them since the end of year 1. Even when I see them online,
we don't chat. Even if we were to engage in a conversation, I wouldn't
even know what to say. Secondly, my classmate/Bestfriend in school,
Munir. Last year in year 1 we use to be soo bloody close. Never a time in
school you see us apart. Until recently, we had 2 new malay classmates.
Of cause we were very happy and excited to expand our small circle of
friend. But it seems that Munir and the other 2 seem to be getting along
far better than with me. Maybe there was a bit of jealousy involve. But
I don't really mind at all coz Im not entirely ignored. Except that now
Im used as a source for them to make fun of. Once again I don't really
mind, but there is a limit to one's patience. So far I've have not
shown any of my unhappiness. As 2 of the Taekwondo tenets says,
SELF-CONTROL and INDOMINABLE SPIRIT. Next comes TKD itself. Im in the committee
and am the assistant team captain. Most of the time, im pretty close to
the committee members. Others have commented that this comm won't make
it good or it's the worst comm ever. But so far we proved them wrong. We
had been working closely together and to what I observe, we had achieve
quite alot lately. Until recently...

Maybe I was blinded. I was too engross being the asst team capt and
trying to blend in with the comm that I may have oversee certain outcomes.
Slowly I can see the comm fall apart. I shan't say much or what is
happening, cause it maybe someone from the committee might be reading and I
don't want any conflict to arise.

But all this doesn't come without its good points, new friendship
arises and old ties have tighten. Today, went home with a certain friend. So
far my impression of him to me was, he was a damn good president(I
guess most of you might have figure him out) and nothing more. Today, my
impression of him changes, He had open himself to me and told me some
pretty personal stuffs. It was the first time the jolly, happy-go-lucky
guy turn into a sensitive and down-to-earth kind of guy. We was really
passionate about his girlfriend and loves his family very much. It was
the first time, I saw him choking back his tears. I really appreciate all
the advise you gave me man and don't worry I won't forget you for as
long as I live thats my promise to you bro.

Haiz I just hope that somewhere down this life journey, my life would
make a good turn. Well everyone will get his or her time or day. I guess
mine's not today.

Today's funniest advise I've gotten was "Hey, get a girlfriend ah"
Haha. Pretty surprise man. Usually people would say study first or wait
till after NS or something else ah. Haha.

Anyway, I guess I'll stop here. Shan't ramble too much. Gd nite poeple
and take care ciao

-blog out-

No comments: