Wednesday, April 12, 2006

one down one more to go

Received a letter from NUS today, sadly to say my application was unsuccessfull. I kinda anticipated what the outcome might be but somehow when the moment comes, I can't seem to accept it. Well that's one down, one more to go. When will NTU send me that bloody letter. Its driving me nuts and driving me nuttier is WHERE THE HELL IS MY NS LETTER. Just found out that 3 other guys that I knew just gotten theirs.

I just wanna go in, survive "hell" and that's it bye bye National Service. Then Im free to work or study or as Mif would say get LAID. Ok kidding about the last part. But seriously, all this waiting for NS letter is putting my life at pause. I can't work, afraid that if i get accepted, the next think i knew NS is calling me. Going on a holiday is also another headache. Mum wants to bring the whole family out for a last holiday before I go in. But not knowing when Im gonna receive the bloody letter, well you know the story.

Just got back from TKD training, had dinner, showered, talked to Hairoul for awhile, and now here I am blogging away. Am starting to feel a little light headed. You know the feeling, after a vigorous exercise then you shower and you sit down all is quiet, the fan blowing cool wind towards you. Then your brain starts to wander you fingers well the dont seem to respond to youuuu, and yuo hvae no ieda wahhhhhhhht yuor tyinpgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg








Huh ok sorry about that, so before i doze off infront of the computer, thats all for today see ya soon and bye bye

P.S
Oh and for the record I do miss you sometimes cheers ;)

-blog out-

No comments: