Friday, June 11, 2004

The Brudders of Dizturbance Overnight at ECP

Well as the title suggest, My secondary schools brudders when to ECP to overnight and as usual due to some circumstances I did not overnight with then instead went home. It has been awhile since I went out with them. Feel like I have been neglecting them. Initially didnt want to go because I have lots of things to do, with TKD trainin the next day and also to get ready for Spec Coz. But still I made time for my friends. (So guys dont say I dont make time you guys ah).

So ok meet up with the guys at Jurong East around 1.30pm, I tot I was late but surprisingly I was 1st. haha. Soon all came Fidi, Sham, Rey, Zulhakim, Rudy and Fizz. Head down to Plaza Singapura Carrefour to stock up on supplies. Then guys were kinda a bit disorganise, so I had to step in. Bought drinks, bread, some spreads like tuna and nutella. They even bought cup noodles. But the problem is where to get hot water. They said its possible so ok its up to them to decide not me. Im not stayin overnight. Oh yeah saw Nadya at Carrefour. At last after numerous trips to PS Carrefour finally get to meet her. She's ok lah. Cute but short. haha sorry girl juz statin the fact.

After gettin our supplies, took bus 36 i think, forgot the number to Parkway Parade. Then we walked down to ECP. Everyone was kinda tired of carrying the tent, so It was passed to me. Wore it like a backpack on my front. So I look like some kind of robot. With my Deuter bag at my back and the tent on my front. Haha. At last after a long walk we found a perfect spot near the mcdonalds area. Which is good, toilet is near and so is the bike rental. Set up the tent. Then changed for fun. But before that we were all famished. Ate some of our ration then we had our fun. Didnt felt like swimming, so I juz stayed on dry land. Plus I was wearing gee pants. Zul is also in TKD so we decide to try some stunts. I forgot my camera damn nvm. Sham brought his but batt low. Wah wasnt really our day. Manage to take a few pictures before the batt died. Nearby some girls were bbqing. And being boys haha. Disturb them a bit. Had lots of fun. Made a sandcastle. Soon it was almost evening. Rented bikes for overnight for $10. It was a good bargain man. Overnight for $10. Overnight means 10plus hours. We calculated, we juz paid 75cents for 1 hour while others paid 6 for 1 hour. Haha.

At last 9pm came. I bade my compatriots farewell and head home. Reached home in time to watch O.C (thank god) Showered then went to sleep. Woke up slighty late this morning But wasnt late for Friday prayers. Now am home after prayers updating my blog. Will eat lunch then get ready for TKD. Will ask for an early exit for I will hav to book before 10pm tonight for Spec coz. PLus will hav to book out Saturday night because for the Whompoa Tourny on Sunday. Then after the tourny hav to book in again for camp. Haiz so busy. Plus family wont be home. They will be in Johor. Ok lah wanna eat before going. So yeah will take a break from blogging and will be back on tuesday. So for my regular fans out there juz bear with it. Oh yeah anyway I'll update thru Sms. So juz check out my PHLOGGER. ciao

-blog out-

No comments: