Wednesday, June 02, 2004

BBQ at East Coast

Today 2 June, Went to East Coast for a BBQ with Moi Cousins and Families. But its only 3 Families ah. The best part is Abang Hamza is there. So it adds a bit of punch to the outing. Woke up pretty early around 8 to get ready. Meet up at Abang Hamza's house. From there we head off to East Coast.

Arrived at 11, but couldnt find a parking lot at carpark F2. There seem to be a lot of people today due to the public holiday. In the end we had to change our destination to Carpark D2. The toilet aint as nice as at F2 though, but still its better than havin none. Set up the tent and the bbq pit. Syarah couldnt wait to swim so she went in first with Wak Abbas. At least there is someone to look out for her. Dad, Pak Wee and Me started the fire. Forgot to check for firestarters so we end up with only 1. But we manage to set it up. Had to get back to basics. Used coconut husk and anything thats burns easily.

Ate first before taking a plunge. Waited for Abang Hamza. Soon both of us plus my sisters and Abang Ain were splashing away. Kak Ana couldnt join us since she's in her 7 months pregnantcy. Mom, Mak Lim and Mak Nyah just sat and ate at the tent area. We had fun. Abang Hamza was his funny self. Always making fun and jokes to make us laugh. Actually we make a good pair. Me and him. He does part time Dj during wedding ceremonies and also at Malay village during the weekends. We gave me his card and ask me along to help him with his DJ-ing. Sounds like a good idea so I agreed plus I could use some extra income. Ok back to ECP.

We swam, eat, swam, eat and swam. Practically thats wat we did the whole day. Except the time they buried me and turned me into a mermaid haha. You can check out the pictures taken thru the link below under pictures. Not much pictures though. Mom wasnt a good photographer plus i was busy swimmin and eating hehe. Around 4plus decided that we had enough plus the foods almost gone. So we showered and changed. Was already clean and fresh when Dad asked me to clean the BBQ pit. Now this is when I get really pissed. I was wearing jeans and a white polo tee. Plus i tot we could wash it in the toilet but scared the debries would choked up the sink, So dad told me to wash it in the ocean. Not one to argue so I took the whole pit down to the sea. Rolled up my jeans and started scrubbing the pit with the sand and rinse it with the salt water. I guess the sea wasnt that forgiving. They splash we with full force. The bottom part of my jeans were fully wet and My white tee were covered with brown spots due to the dirt mixing with the water. Was damn frustrated. Luckily I had an extra t-shirt underneath. Took the pit back up shore. Abang Hamza saw my expression and quicky help, Dad too. I heard someone said I look frustrated. And Damn right they are. Change to my extra t shirt. But had to go home in my wet jeans No choice bout it.

Bade farewell to my cousins and Aunties and headed home. Dad asked whether we wanted to go for an early dinner. I didnt say anything. Sensing my predicament, they decided to head home. Well reached home showere again and now felt fresh again. Watched Ghostbusters 2 and now updating my blog. Fiz msg me. Well Fiz I think ur handle urslef ok with the conversation. There's nothing wrong with your answers. Liz too msg me. To you my dear there's no need to apologise. Now it seems everyone thinks im a stalker. I know that you mean no harm in askin "why? Nak stalk ke?" those were your exact words. To prove it i still have the sms. But let me tell you, in fact not you only ah to everyone who knows me. Do you know the meaning of "Stalker" here let me tell you

"Stalker"
- One who Stalks
and what is "Stalk"
- To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement

OK now that you know the meaning of stalker. What is ur judgement? Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Obviously its bad right. Am I a bad person? Ok nobody is perfect, I do had my bad point. But am I really a bad person? "To follow or observe a person persistently" Am I following Liz around? Am I observing her 24hours a day? Ask yourself this 2 questions.

It is true that I keep sms and conversations from her. Why? It is because of obsession? Again do you know the meaning of obsession?

"Obsession"
- Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.

Am I obsessed with this girl? You ask me. Now obsess is a rather deep word. If I were obsess with her. Wouldnt I be keepin tabs on her? Everyday I would know where she goes, what she eats, what she does. Now do i do that? Plus I dont even know her address more of less know her father's name. Ok I do know where she stays but i dunno her address. I know that her father works at the cable car station and nothing more. Now the reason why I keep her sms and the conversations. For the simple reasons of memories sake. I'll never know when is the last time Im gonna chat or sms her. It is true that I like her. Im sorry if you have to read all this again Liz. But it has to come out. I cant stand being call a stalker or havin an obsession. Even if it comes from my bestfriends. I dont want to blow up right at that point when they call me those. First I would be makin a scene, second I dont like to argue or fight, third they are my frens I know that they mean no harm Lastly I come from a good family whom hav thought me good values and I dont want to shame them. I keep quiet and dont show my emotions. But there is a limit to my endurance to all these nonsense. So please before you guys say anything please once or twice is ok. But when everyone starts to call me that......

We friends know the true story and know that its a joke. But how about other people who hears this. What would they think of me? They dunno the story behind it. So please, it effects me and my family. I dont mind being the victim, but if my family is involve. No matter if ur my bestfriend or you saved my life once, you hav to deal with the concequenses.

So guys I hope you understand.

To Din, Fiz, Mif and the rest of my tkd bros. Sorry if I had offend you guys in anyway. And if you guys ever think of callin me or rather anyone the "S" word. Please think twice.

To Liz. I know that you dont like to read bout yourself here, but things are gettin outta hand and I had to settle it. I guess from what I wrote you might hav realise something. Anyway, I would like to apologise If i had offended you again. from this entry. I knoe you meant no harm. But there's a limit to one's tolerance. You should understand this more than anyone else, aye?

So thats bout it for this entry. will blog in soon. ciao

-blog out-

No comments: