Sunday, June 27, 2004

~~Sins of the past~~

Sins of the past seems to be catching up with me. Now I have to face the music. 1 thing tat I really fear the most is makin enemies or rather to be more specific makin people hate me. But the advitable had happen....

A month has past. Well almost a month. Thinkin tat the anger and tension had subside. Decided to pick up the bits and pieces of our friendship and see if i could salvage anything. But it seems the river or fire have yet to be put out. Apologise and blurted out my fears. Strong and firm was the reply. So sharp tat it stings like hell. Tears fell like raindrops.

Wat have I done to have offended you so much. Respect? You mention bout respect. I am a S/CLT in the National Cadet Corps. Someone whom is all too familiar with the word. The first day in NCC and the word respect has been drilled into my head. Ask any Ncc cadets if u dont believe me. "Rank is wat u wear. Respect is wat u earn".

Haiz if I could turn back time, I would play it all differently. All I want right now is just friendship. Not more than that. Watever it is. I'll treasure our previous friendship.

If you're reading this, you know who you are, I wish you happiness and success in watever you do.... thank you.

-blog out-

No comments: