Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I guess the rumours were true....

Lets just say that I have a knack for putting 2 and 2 together. I'll solve it in the end, its only a matter of time. But this time I wasn't all out to solve it. I didnt even want to know the truth. In fact I tried not to think of it. I knew the answer way before it's only that I didnt want to believe in it. I prayed hoping that its wrong. I even gave myself a false answer. Yes I was in denial. I admit it. Even my best friend tried to tell me. I guess he said the answer without realising it. Sorry man for not believing in you. I knew deep inside you were right. I just cant accept the fact. Someone once told me the "truth hurts" yes it sure does. Even more than getting your butt kick in Taekwondo.

Clues were everywhere. Its either I ignore them or I didnt know about it. This give/curse, has helped me alot. But however today, It serves a different purpose. Sometimes its best not to know the truth, Most of the time its the only solution. As the saying goes, "You can't hide the truth forever".

Its been a hectic week for me. A string of bad luck. Step on a piece of glass, got scolded on the phone by a friend's mother for something I have not done( ma'am its not my problem that your son mix with bad company. He's your responsibility. Vent your anger at someone else like YOURSELF for instance), Friends not trusting each other, Being ignored, teased, humiliated each and every day. I know that you did it for fun. But there's a limit to each and everyone. I have pride too you know. I have been nothing but a best friend to you. If it weren't for me, you would have been the only malay boy in class. I treated you as a brother and you toss me aside numerous times. I know that you are a straight A's student and im the borderline case. I ask for help but you seem reluctant to help. Instead you just threw my paper aside. Hey comeon man If i dont pull thru this year. You can find someone else to do your final project with man.

This year, I gave valentine's day a miss. Partly because I have no one to celebrate it with. Partly because I can't be bothered with buying presents and in the end you didnt get the girl. Partly because Im broke and partly because I was having a bad week. Plus V.day has lots of memories for me.

That's it cant think of anything to write anymore.
  1. Cant think
  2. Cant be bothered
  3. Wanna watch TV
  4. Bloody tired
  5. Fed up with myself
  6. The truth hurts
  7. all of the above

Good bye

-blog out-

No comments: