Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sunburn Agrh!!!!!!!!

Firstly I would like to wish all my chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai. Hong Bao Na lai.... hahaha

Ok to today's event. Went for a family picnic with my cousins and their families at East Coast. It was damn crowded. Tents were literally pitch up right next to each other. Couldnt find a suitable spot near carpark D1 where we usually go because the toilet was near. In the end we end up almost at the end of East Coast at Carpark G. We were lucky that the area wasn't that pack but the bad part was it was quite a distance to the toilet. But we can't have too much of a good thing right. Quickly pitch our tent and ate lunch. Was damn hungry. Then off to the sea with my sisters and cousin. Had a lot of fun. Its been awhile I went swimming. Had so much fun that I didnt even put on any sunblock and the price to pay, SUNBURN all over my face. Its aching alot now. Juz applied some face cream and the pain subside a bit.

Stayed at East Coast till about 5 plus then head down to Changi Airport to juz walk around. My cousin, sisters and Me pretended to be passengers waiting for our flight. It was damn funny. Even my Mum and aunts can't resist in joining the fun. My dad and uncles juz relax one corner haha. After about 2 hours of touring the airport, we parted ways. My family and I headed to West Coast for dinner. Had beef horfun. Most of the stalls were close except for those man by the malays and indians. Not to mention the foodcourt was damn packed. So the stall vendors were rushing about. There we in such a hurry that the indian guy who serve us our noodles was trembling. I mean his hands were trembling when he handed our food. He even dropped the plate of green chilli my mother requested. After that small incident, before he could place our noodles on the table my dad and I reached out to grab the plate from his hands. Haha I guess my dad was thinking the exact same thing as I am.

After dinner we headed back home. Took a cold shower and now here I am updating my blog. My face starting to hurt again. OUCH... Well looks like im not the only one, my sisters are also suffering the same fate as I am. Syarah looks so cute. She has very fair skin plus she's chubby add those red sunburn marks on her face and u get those rosy-rosy chubby cheeks which u can't resist to pinch. hahahhaha.

I guess thats all I have to say about today. Once again Happy Chinese New Year.... bye

-blog out-

No comments: