Monday, February 07, 2005

Fortune, Fame. Mirror vain. Gone Insane, But THE MEMORY REMAINS

Yesterday had quite a nice time. It was Normah's bdae. Hairul organize a surprise bdae party for her, kinda sweet of him, at East Coast. I was told to bring the the paper plates, cups and utensils. Plus I had to be there early to book a place. Initially I thought that I would be there alone like an idiot looking for a place. But somehow god must be smiling down at me.

Hairul wanted me to invite Liz to the party. To be honest I didn't think she would wanna go but since Normah's her niece, I juz ask her along. Haha to my surprise she agreed. Wanted to ask her if we could go together to the party but I held that thought. Maybe she might want to bring along her boyfriend. But to my surprise well she ask me to go with her to the party. Well I was filled with mix feelings. I do still harbour some feelings for her but she's taken so she's forbidden fruit.

Met up with her at City Hall and did a little scouting for Normah's present. I actually had wanted to go to parkway to look for the present since it was near to East Coast, but Since Im meeting her at City Hall might as well head down to City link mall. It was a good thing that we went to City Link mall or else we might bump into Hairul and Normah at Parkway then it would spoil all the fun. haha. So there we were two empty headed people without a single idea in the world what to buy for the birthday girl. Message Hairul for some help. He replied that Normah likes Chocs, Cat, Blue and anything cute. So where can we find a Cute blue cat that likes to eat chocolate??? hmm. Haha we were hopeless plus kinda broke. So we settled for a nice chocolate. Pathetic right. haha but at least we got the chocolate part. Then bought a nice blue paper bag. Note the blue. Pasted a cute card on the bag. Cute part check. But alas we couldn't find a cat.

We had a good time, actually I had a good time looking for the presents. Im not sure about her. I hope she does. Hey I gotta enjoy it while it last, even if it was for a day. Im sorry but I gotta say this. Boy I really miss going out with that girl. She being her clumsy self. Banging her head on the table. Poor table. haha. Actually I knew it was gonna happen. But somehow rather I held the wrong part of her head. Spider sense working all right but judgment zero. haha. I felt uneasy the first few minutes being with her. Kept telling myself that she's taken and all. But after awhile, somehow the ice got broken and it felt like old times. Me teasing her non-stop.

Reached East coast on schedule. Around 5. Somehow rather, Adam was earlier. So told him to book a place. He got a place olrite. A place to eat in Mcdonalds. Haha. So me and liz went around scouting again for a place. Found BBQ pit 21 empty use it as a temporary place. Was hoping for the indian family in the small hut next to the pit to go off. So we sat baking in the hot sun praying that they would move off. In the end they did. We moved in, claim the place was ours then went off to eat. Liza's been complaining she's hungry, not to mention I was too. Hadn't had breakfast of lunch. All I had was a few "Jemput-Jemput".

Soon every came set up the place and we wait for the love birds to arrive. We waited and waited and waited. Haha ok lah it wasn't that long. Hairul came with Normah blindfold. When the blindfold were opened, we sang her the birthday song. Boy was she surprise. She was speechless. All I heard was "uh", "ah" from her. Haha ok it sounds obsence. But not a word came out of her mouth. Haha it was pretty funny. The party went on and slowly one by one everyone went off. Zheng Kai with Cindy, Hairul with Normah, Norana with her friend, Vani unfortunately alone, Aizzad with Adam and Liz with me. Saw her off at city hall. Wanted to accompany her home but she refuse. But as a guy I feel that its not really nice to let a girl go home on her own at night. But she assured me that she'll give me a buzz when she reached home. I reached home first waited for her call no call. I called her and found out she's on her way home, walking. So ok. Safe and sound.

Couldn't really sleep I was hoping the day would go on. I didnt want the memory to end. Watched a little dvd. Then went off to bed. So I took advantage of the time I had. Enjoyed myself. Turned it into a memory and imprint it deep into me. As metallica would say it "THE MEMORY REMAINS..........."

ciao people......

-blog out-

No comments: