Monday, May 31, 2004

"Friends Come and Go, But the memories remain"

Yesterday, Fiz had an open house. Kinda a small celebration for completing his Poly education and a step closer to manhood(NS)

Had pattern trainin that morning. Was damn sleepy because the fatigue was still there from the Airborne selection on Saturday. Luckily this time, Sir Elmo is takin us instead of MOFO. After trainin head home to shower. Then at 2 went out again to meet up with Din and Fiz at Jurong East. Had a little miscommunication. I came too early. So was stuck up at the platform for them to come. I guess god must have pitied me and grant me some entertainment. The station was suddenly filled with people and hav i mention pretty girls. Which bring me to sing this song.

"Why do girls suddenly appear? Everytime I am near. Just like You, they long to be close to me"

Haha. Nah just kidding. Was bored thats all. Played with little child too. haha sooo cute. Then Din arrived. Fiz was nowhere to be found. So we waited for him. Din wanted to go off 1st and said we could meet him over at Sembawang. But I insist on waiting. And boy I was right. Fiz did came at last but he called us to come down and take the cab with him. So yeah Me and Din save some money.

The cab driver we had, was an old chinese man. Funny man I tell you. Like to talk. Thru out the whole journey he talked to us. Was talkin bout soccer when he said something bout Fandi marrying Wendy Jacabs. He suggest why dont we play soccer, maybe we could get a british woman. Din, Fiz and Me end up laughing. Then Din ask the driver. European woman good or not. Guess what he said. He said he haven try. But his fren try before and its loose. OH MY GOD.... I burst out man. Here we are 18 yr olds. Well actually im the 18. Din is 17 and Fiz is 20. But still here we are obviously underage and this cad driver is talkin bout *beep* and *beep*(sorry need to be censored coz i hav underage audience coming to my blog. Hahahahaha

Upon reaching Fiz's place am glad to get out of the cab. The conversation's getting out of hand. Anyway, Din and Me we the 1st to arrive. Surprise surprise. Fiz's Mom address me by name. She remembers. Im impress. Din and Me help ourself to the food and played the Xbox. Next Mif and Shah arrived. After them was Some of Fiz'z chinese frens. So I decided to move into Fiz's room. So that he got 1 less person to entertain. Im ok with it. Din join me. While Mif, Shah and the Chinese guys had their turn on the xbox. Din and me had a talk again bout you know who. Well been thinkin bout wat Din said. Maybe I should take a break. But I tell you if i did take a break. I give myself only a week, maybe less. Haiz. Dunno lah. Nvm back to the subject. Bob and his Gf finally arrived. Then out of the blue Eli came 2. Haha. Fiz is all fidgity and excited. I can tell. Am happy for him. His mother also excited. haha. Then join Fiz frens a little outside. Got to know the chinese guys. Nice bunch also. Slowly all start to go home. 1st up Bob and his GF. then it was Eli, then the chn guys. We went home last. Bade Fiz farewell. and off we go home.

Mom and Dad makin a fuss already. And i hate that. Kinda protest though. I know its a sin. But haiz. I dunno lah. Anyway, reach home Dad asleep, Mom in a bad mood. scolding Syarah. I tried to avoid any confrontation and juz kept quiet. Showered and went straight to bed. Cant really sleep. Been thinkin bout wat Din said to me. Haiz nvm. Force myself to sleep.

Today was nothing much. Stayed home the whole day. Oh ya. Fiz needs my help. Gotta run. He confessing to Eli. Will blog in later. So ciao

-blog out-

No comments: