Sunday, January 30, 2005

Juz for the fun of it....

Ten random things about me
10. Im a boring person why because basically there's nothing interesting about me.
09. Im a capricorn.
08. Mamma's boy, Its true I cant live without my mom.
07. Did I mention that Im lazy?
06. I suck in the malay language eventhough its my mother tongue.
05. I dream to make it big one day, who doesnt anyway.
04. Im a meat lover, steak, lamb chop, chicken chop u name it, i love it.
03. I rather stay home than go out, unless it gets really2 boring at home.
02. I am a very private person.
01. Oh ya Im also very shy, Im serious, put me with a girl and I go numb.

Nine ways to win my heart
09. Be yourself
08. A sweet smile.
07. Treat me with respect.
06. cook for me.
05. care for me.
04. Be a fren to me.
03. able to tolerate me.
02. able to mingle with my family members.
01. able to accept my friends.

Eight things I want to do before I die
08. Repent.
07. Travel the world.
06. Bungee jump.
05. Get married.
04. Have children.
03. Go for Haj.
02. to master any martial art.
01. enjoy life to the fullest.

Seven ways to annoy me
07. Be a bastard or a bitch.
06. Not being serious when I am.
05. Compare me with others.
04. show off.
03. trying to suck up to me/carry my balls (they ain't heavy by the way I'll manage).
02. immitate me.
01. merajuk(dunno the english term for it) easily.

Six things I believe in
06. God
05. Myself.
04. My Family and Friends.
03. With great power comes great responsibility.
02. Trust.
01. There's someone out there meant for me.

Five things I'm afraid of
05. God.
04. Not finding the "one".
03. Not able to live my dreams.
02. Watchin the malay community fall.
01. Not able to make my parent happy and proud.

Four of my favourite items in my room
04. My bed
03. My Computer (but alas, its spoilt. Gotta get it fixed soon)
02. My Spiderman comics
01. My TV.

Three things I do everyday
03. Sms, sms, sms
02. Eat, Eat, Eat
01. Sleep, sleep, sleep

Two things I want to do right now
02. Play my xbox
01. Call someone

One person I want to see right now
01. Juz someone.

No comments: