Sunday, January 30, 2005

Olrite already Im updating. Sheesh......

Haha ignore the heading. Ok due to overwhelming response and numerous request, I will finally update my blog eventhough I've got nothing to write. I'll just write whatever comes to my mind, for the sake of my "fans".

Come to think of it. I didnt really think that anybody would ever read my blog. Use to make my blog so fancy so that whenever people come, they will be awe by it. Then to find out how many people would visit, I put up a counter. So far about 4 thousand people hav visit my blog. Minus a couple of hundred because It might hav been me visiting my own blog. I started blogging not long ago. Around year 1 I think. That would be in January 2004 I think. So it had been about a year of blogging. And a total of 4 thousand people had visit it.

Ok lets do a little mathematics. In a year there's 365 days. OK the last time I check the counter, It read 4440. Minus lets say about 440 times I enter my own blog. That leaves 4000. So to find the average number of people wisiting my blog each day, 4000 divide by 365 I would get, 10.96 people visiting my blog each day. Hmm 10 persons per day. not too bad ah. Considering there are still people willing to read it.

OK since i got nothing else to do. I try to attemp to guess who these 10 people are. ok here goes
  1. First of all I think it would be Syahidin.
  2. Then of all people I dunno why But i think its Liza
  3. Then come my sister, Syazana
  4. fourth would be Hafiz
  5. might be Mif
  6. might be zulhakim
  7. might be Normah
  8. might be my uncle all the way from london
  9. others
  10. others

Other would have meant blog hoppers. So I dunno if my list is correct. If I happen to be correct leave a message behind in my tagging I would like to know thank you.

Hmm at first i didnt think anybody would read about my life besides those whom I am close with, who I would like to share my life with and people whom I trust. Didnt know my life it that "important" to them. Haha. well you can say that they care for me. hahaha. As if. Well i really appreciate it guys for coming and reading about my life and of coz leaving messages behind. It really brightens the day knowing someone cares to read.

Ok before i start crapping again. I better stop.

P.S

To Liza, Din and Normah. Dont say I never update ah. Because of u 3 I update. haha

-blog out-

No comments: