Thursday, October 13, 2005

13 October 2005

First up I would like to wish my TKD brother Syahidin a happy 19th Brithday. Well bro Its the last of the teenage years. Enjoy while it last. Coz we only become teenagers once.

In today's news.....

Almost woke up late for his driving lesson. Fortunately the MRT and the bus seem to be travelling faster than they use to. Either that or time had suddenly slowed down. Today's driving performance was better than usual. Maybe because of this particular Instructor. The first time I met was was way back during my 2nd lesson. I was newbie, but he instructed me like as if I had been driving all my life. Ok maybe that was a little exaggerating. So driving back then was like every 10mins I would stall at least twice. After that lesson, I would always pray I wouldn't have to see him again. But unfortunately he was in fixed instructor group I was assigned to. So cannot escape. Met him a couple of lessons after that. But Everytime I'm with him I tend to perform badly. I dunno why. Maybe he's jinx or its my mentality.

Either way today saw his name on my reporting slip and my heart when "OH NO" but I kept myself cool. Turn up the volume on my mp3 player and try to relax. Craig David's I don't love you no more was playing. Humm to the tune and I coax myself to perform today. Hey my TP just around the corner and I can't afford to blow this revision off. So yeah surprisingly I did perform today and the instructor was particularly nice also. Maybe he was happy to see me inprove. haha. He even ask me to sms him my TP results. I think underneath that fierce face he cares awwwww. haha enough about my driving.

Next. Dad went for an operation today. Apparently, he hasn't been too well for the past few weeks. Found some stones in him kidney. Due to the waste materials in the urine not completely dissolving, so they crystalize. Depending on the size it can either pass out of the kidney or get lodged in the tude which carries the urine from the kidney to the bladder and cause severe pain in the lower back and radiates to the side or groin.
Kinda feel sorry for him, seeing him in this state. Couldn't sleep, sit or even stand properly. I wish I could do something what what can I do? At most I could do is pray. So yeah after my driving sms mum to ask about dad's op. It seems the op was successfull. Thank God.

Reached home to find him watching tv but still feeling a little pain from the op. Left him alone to rest. Syaz brought her friend home again. Its not like I mind though. Am used to it already. We treat her like another part of the family.

Went to Jurong point to buy food for buka coz mum lazy wanna cook. Bought chicken rice for the family while I and Meera had noodle. After dinner watch "A Goofy movie" with Syarah, then played X-men legends for a while and now here I am updating my blog.

Another day gone, a brand new day begins. Till next time. ciao

-blog out-

No comments: