Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back again

Halu sorry for the 3 days absence. Hadn't got the time to blog. Anyway lets start off with last saturday.

22 October 2005 (Saturday)

Went out with the old crew. The usual bunch from Jurongville Secondary Zul, Fizz, Rudy, Rey, Fidi, Azrul and Sham. It's not the full group though. Farihin and Farhan couldn't make it I think. Fizz, Rudy and Fidi brought along their girlfriends.

Met up at Jurong East Entertainment outside McDonalds. Usually we would all go out by takin the trains and buses, but this year, Most of us have our license already. Sham drove while Zul, Fidi, Fizz and Rudy brought their bikes. As for me? well dad is using the car plus Its only been 2 days since I pass. Still don't have the confidence to drive alone yet. But hopefully come hari raya I would be able to drive alone.

So after everyone had arrived we head down to Geylang. The place was fully packed man. There was hardly any room to move. One of the reasons why I don't really like going down to Geylang.
Initially had wanted to break our fast at Arnold's but the que was too damn long. In the end we ate at Estella. Rudy wasn't feeling weel so he went home early. After dinner we sat for awhile, talked about old times and update each other about each other's lives. Then walked around geylang for awhile enjoying the sights and sounds. Soon it was time for us to bid our farewell. Sham sent me home. Thanks man. Anyway enjoyed myself and can't wait to meet up with them again this Hari raya....

23 October 2005 (Sunday)

Nothing much happened today. Drove down to My uncle's place to picked up the porridges. Then help dad distribute the porridges near my flat area. The response isn't that good. So I guess next year the Jawatankuasa won't be distributing porridges anymore.

That night broke my fast at Grandma's house and yes I drove the car. haha. Feels weird to see dad relaxing at the passenger seat and me in the driver's seat. haha. Anyway. Grandma cooked curry crabs. yum yum. Ape lagi aku lantak lah habis-habisan. haha sorry can't help it but Can't find the right expression in english. My england not that powderful you know. haha. only B3. Anyway its been awhile since I had crabs ah. So I dig in like there's no tomorrow.

24 October 2005 (Monday)

Nothing much. Went to school for FYP then go home break fast then sleep

25 October 2005 (Today)

Nothing much also. Went to school for FYP then go home. Had rice with Ayam masak lemak chili padi(Chicken cooked with chili padi gravy) Is that the correct translation? haha. nvm. After prayers help myself to a few of the kueh raya mom had finish baking. Im sorta her unofficial tester. Haha. So far she had made Suji and some kind of cheese cookie. Kueh Tart she said she will make last because if she make it early by the time hari raya comes it will be all gone. hehe guess who is the culprit *hint hint*, *hint hint*.

So now here I am updating my blog listening and downloading hari raya songs. Trying to get into the raya spirit. Only 8 more days left. haha anyway till next time ciao...

-blog out-

No comments: