Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The hits and misses for the day

You know one good thing about this fasting month is that people don't get angry easily. I know because I choose not to blow my top today. They say that the fasting month is a holy month where satan and his minions get tied up and we humans are free of his evil whisperings. So you might guess since there are no devils there are no sins. Nope wrong. You forget that we are humans and humans are prone to error. Each and everyone of us have urges and needs. So even without the devil's help we can submit to our needs/urges/desires. So be mindful. I don't mean that you have to fully devote yourself to god or pray 24hrs a day or lock yourself in your room refuse to watch tv or even listen to the radio scared that they might corrupt your mind. All I'm saying is that be careful of what you do and say. Be yourself, be mindful and hopefully god is there watching over you.

Ok enough of mumbo-jumbo. Here's what happen today. Woke up around 11 as usual. Rush down to school only to find out that there is No FYP today. Apparently yesterday my group mates have already sent the PCB board out for fabrication so It will propably take about 1 week to finish. At the mean time we are free. So I walk into the project room saw my TSO and ask eh where are my group mates? Surprise surprise they are at home and here I am in school AND NOBODY BOTHERED TO TELL ME. Oh and you ask where I was yesterday? I was having my driving lessons at BBDC and I have inform them days ago, so they knew I was not coming.

So ok lets just say that my groupmates are I really on good terms right now. Basically Its my fault. Always turning up late for the project work. Saying I don't do my job leaving them to do all the work. Ok ok I admit I was in the wrong. But I did do my part. To tell you the truth, If It weren't for me the PCB wouldn't be ready for fabrication so soon. The way they were doing the work it would have taken ages. It might sound biase as this is my point of view but I feel like they lack, I dunno how to put it um hands-on-experience-work? They do thinks without really thinking. They don't dare to take risk and they are the kind who follow the book kind of person. Really-really follow the book I mean. To them there is only one way of doing things and that is to follow the book. They say its group work. So everyone has to contribute. I gave them suggestions on how to approach a certain task. But they say "No cannot" "Cannot do like that". I'm getting sick and tired of being left out and not taken seriously. All this while I've endured all their craps and insults. But I just kept quiet. I know that they are just joking around. But still ARGH I dunno how many times I have written it down here.

Breath Syafiq Breath...

Ok where was I. Oh yes. So you didnt inform me that there was no fyp today. Fine thats alright with me. I'll brush it aside. I assume you had forgotten. The other day you were saying that we had been friends for a long time and a little argument between friends is rather stupid and we should kiss and make up. Sure I will. I forgive you for this little joke of not informing me. I bet you are at home laughing you ass out when you found out I was in school. Ok sure fine. Do whatever you want. Make fun of me. I don't care. Im getting immune to your craps already.

haiz. So readers, everytime you read my blog you get to know a little more about me and whats happening in my life. Kinda pathetic isn't it. Well what to do. That's my life. You know now would be a good time to have a girlfriend. Someone whom I could talk to and share my pain. But I ain't that fortunate haha. So who do I talk to went Im alone. Well usually I'll just talk to myself. They are so many voices in my head that its getting pretty noisy up there. Maybe Im going insane. Nah wont happen. There I go talking crap again. better stop now or I'll start crapping up again.....

"Help take me drunk, Im home"

-blog out-

No comments: