Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Each morning I get up, I die a little. Can barely stand on my own two feet.
I Take a look in the mirror and I cry
"God what you're doing to me?"
"I have spent all my years in believing you, but I just can't get no relief"

I work hard every day of my life, I work till I ache my bones.
At the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own.
I get down on my knees and I start to pray.
Till the tears run down from my eyes
God, Can anybody find me - somebody to love?

Everyday I try and I try and I try. But everybody seems to want to put me down.
They say I'm goin' crazy, They say I got a lot of water in my brain, Got no common sense. I've got nobody left to believe.

I Got no feel, I got no rhythm, I just keep losing my beat
But its ok, I'm alright. I Ain't gonna face no defeat. I just gotta get out of this prison cell, Someday I'm gonna be free.

Find me somebody to love please
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

-blog out-

No comments: