Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Same Shit Different Day

Was woken up rudely today by the banglahs doing some construction work outside. Woke up pretty early, it didnt help that I couldn't sleep last night. Why would something like you happen to me? Had a loooooong chat with Hairoul last night till the wee wee hours in the morning. He's having some problems just like yours truely. He can't get "Hamron" outta his mind and I can't get *!@#$% outta mine.

Back to this morning. Woke up pretty early. Mum went out shopping with my aunt. No food at home. What does Syafiq do to survive? He cooks. Yes true believers, Syafiq can cook. With the help from some cookbook, Syafiq cooked up a storm. Made Shepherd's Pie. Looked around for the ingredients.

Potatoes...... checked
Minced meat... checked
Milk.......... checked
Tomato sauce.. checked
Onion......... checked
Pepper........ checked
Sugar......... checked
butter........ checked
milk.......... checked
mixed veggies. Damn don't have

nvm its not like you'll die without veggies right. My sis is gonna be happy about this. She don't go well with veggies. So yeah took me more or less about 2 hours to make it haha. Is that fast? or slow? well nvm.

The verdict............. It was GOOD. Im bloody serious. It was bloody nice. Not bad for a first timer. Well maybe except the meat was still a bit hard. Mum said to cooked it a little longer next time. Nvm at least I did learn something today.

Took a little nap then played a little xbox and surf the net, then watched American idol, had dinner and now here i am blogging & listening to music.

I guess that it for today. off to play some online games.....

Oh yeah before I go, this weekend FRiday, saturday and sunday i wont we in town. Going for a short holiday with the family to Kuala lumpur for some high tea or something to celebrate mother's day. Was organise by my mum's religious teacher. So mostly there will be lots and lots of makciks and pakciks going hopefully they bring along their daughters haha. Cheeky Syafiq....... So if you were to sms or call me within these 3 days and i didnt reply, SORRY my phone doesn't have auto-roaming. So bear with it I'll be back Sunday night so dont worry.... ciao

-blog out-

No comments: