Saturday, May 06, 2006

Cant think of a title

Thursday 4th May 2006

Met up with an Old friend at Bugis. Had lunch, Caught Mission Impossible 3, which was kinda good. There were definately more stunts than MI1 and MI2 put together, even the twist at the end of the show was worth the 2 hours. After the movie, we head down to esplanade to catch up on old times. From the good old NCC days to now and the future. Poor guy, was dump by his girlfren of 4 years. Well bro if ur reading this, once again i tell you its her lost not yours. I'm having my fair share of problems too and no I wasn't dump too.

Walked around and ended up outside Wisma sat outside a small bar listening to the live band play. Left about 10plus.

Friday 5th May 2006

NOthin much today, went for friday prayers, then went for TKD trainin. Mif and HAiroul not around, pretty pissed off but its ok. Lead the class for warm up. After which I did my own training with Edmund. Then had to teach Ding-na her pattern. Nothin interesting really. Except that I was wondering how she would react to me after what I told her Tuesday night. Nothing's change thank god. Except I was the one who was actually avoiding eye contact at first, just tryin to analyze the situation from afar before actually engaging the subject. So yeah she seems fine, maybe because her bf was there. Oh and yes her bf doesnt seem to show and knowledge of tuesday night so i guess he doesnt know. Its better that way I guess. Nobody knows. Dont want to ruin the beautiful friendship we shared all those years.

Told a few trustworthy friends about my situation, mostly gave me good advises. Thanks guys appreciate it.

Before I go, here's a random quote I found on the net. Just like to share it with my readers

"Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love."
Jane Austen (1775 - 1817), Northanger Abbey

-blog out-

No comments: