Thursday, March 25, 2004

Another day gone

Halo,

Another typical thursday, But with added spice. Woke up as usual for school, had eggs and Milo for breakfast. Head to school. Kinda msg Liz along the way but she didnt reply. Didnt think much of it. 1st lesson of the day, PEEE. Learn bout sensors, quite an easy topic actually. If only all the other topics where like this, I wouldnt be struggling now. While in lesson, my phone vibrate. It was Liz. So she did reply only late, she was in lecture.

Lesson ended quite early. Head to FC3 for lunch, found out i forgot my lunch money. Looks like i have to skip lunch again today. Upon reaching the FC, found a place to sit and behold who would be sittin 2 tables away. Liz and Shaz. My mates ordered their lunch while I went over and chat with Liz and Shaz. After they left went back to join my mates. After lunch, head to T8 for DE lecture. Reached early so had to sit outside class for lecturer to come. Was sittin listenin to my Muvo, staring at the rain. My mind starts to wonder and who else would i think of? You betcha its Liz [I'll spare the rest thank you]. I kinda fell asleep, coz the next think i know, i was woken up by the shufflings of feet gettin up.

The lecture went fine. Durin the 10mins break, start to feel cold so i unfolded my sleeves and button up my shirt. For a moment there, i looked like Clark Kent. LoL. After lecture had PEEE practical, received our PBIL assignment. Suppose to make a motor turn clockwise and anti-clockwise plus able to control the speed. It was surprisingly easy. Its suppose to be a 3 weeks process but juz now we had solved the varying speed, only left with the turnin directions, which only requires a SPDT switch. With those solves, we hav to write our report. Haiz hate writing those reports. Mostly i would juz crap ard. Gotta ask Munir what he wants to write in the report.

Finish very early at 4, which suppose to be at 5. Sat at T12 and sms Liz telling her im done and am waitin for her. Meet up with her and head home. We dropped at Admiralty and walked Shaz home with Liz 1st before sending Liz home. We took a bus down to her block and had to cross over. It was funny lookin at her reaction, when she saw the car zooming towards us. Well yeah its suppose to be dangerous and it could cause us our lives but i was about to pull her back though if she hadnt notice the car. Well lucky for both of us. Saw her up to the staircase and headed to Woodlands MRT. Fell asleep throughout the whole journey. Was kinda tired. Luckily woke up right when the train pulled into Jurong East. Met Fathli at J.East. Its been awhile i've seen him. Haha it seems he too like me just sent someone home and now on the way home. I was from woodlands and him from Sembawang, the both of us dropped at Boon Lay. Haha same same.

Got home, realised everyone was home already except me. Changed, had dinner and then showered. Now juz finish my AutoCAD and updating my blog. Oh its already 10.15 and AMI is on. gotta run. bye

-blog out-

No comments: