Wednesday, March 31, 2004

shout

Halo just got back home, showered, ate abit and now waitin for the food to digest then go to sleep. Soooooo damn shagged. Wow today during training, I let out everything. Even Hafiz was scared to talk to me. PMS. Ahak No lah more like S.A.D [Social Anxiety Disorder] LoL plus stress.

Today trainin was taken by Ramesh and yesterday was his birthday. So happy 21st Bdae BATMAN. Warm up, i was like shouting out the counting all the way, Kicking also shout all the way. The four of us Mif, Hafiz, Din and Myself were the main noise makers today. I was extrodinary loud and hyper today. Push my body to the limits. Felt like vomittin at 1 point. But i push on. Head gonna burst coz too much shouting. My Gee was extrodinary wet. Hadnt sweat like this for a long time. Ankle start to hurt too. Looks like im not 100% fit yet. Haiz when sia?

But still it was all worth it man. After training you felt sooo light headed, so carefree, like something hav been lifted up from u. But only for now i guess. Had soooo much fun. After trainin head down to our fav haunt, Clementi Fountain after a visit to 7-11 as usual. Din, Mif, Hafiz, Yum, Hairol, Mesh and Me. Chatted awhile, talk bout the club, made fun of each other and bout personal stuff like relationships and all. Open up to them and they open up to me. Learn more bout them and vice versa. Haiz....

Tomorrow Mesh hav to report back to camp. The rest and I hav school, so ard 11 we move off. Headed home. Din tought me a neat trick in the train. Gonna try it on my sisters. Hehehe. Aiight i guess my stomach is pretty much ok now and im totally whack out. Eyes barely open and body aching. Ciao ppl

-blog out-

No comments: