Monday, March 29, 2004

battle

Today was pretty boring. Nothing much happen today. Had DE tutorial than lunch than Project 1. Had finish my melody box. So didnt do anything today. After which i head home. The journey home pretty mundane. Standing still also can fall asleep. Haiz. Upon reaching home, found out only Syarah and Meera were home. Took of my shirt, unbuckle my jeans and flop onto bed. fell asleep. Woke up 30mins later. Mom called to bring in the clothes. So i did. Found Syarah asleep on the couch. So i carried her into the room. Wanted to shower, the toilet lights blew. So had to changed the blub.

Took an extra long shower. By the time I was done, mom had already come home. Saw her bringing in crabs. Wow tonight looks like we're gonna feast.

Yup tonight we gonna hav black pepper crabs. So gonna prepare for battle: OPERATION OCEAN CLAWS.

5 Men vs 16 pairs of claws. The whole dining table had turn into a battleground. Debris all over the place, gravy splash here and there, everyone was so engross attacking the crabs. As i start my assult on my 1st victim. Started of from the legs, then the body, lastly the menacing claws themselves. Well, what would a battle be without injuries right? Haha, Meera had a hard time with the claws, Putri got sting in the eye multiple times and both had their shirt dirty. As for me, i took the necessary precautions, by taking off my shirt, partly because i was sweatin and i didnt want my shirt to get dirty. Everything went smoothly when the last round, i kinda got a deep cut on my right thumb. Was messy, blood and gravy. Ahak. Wash my hands, stop the bleeding and bam back into action.

Had a very satisfying dinner. And here i am updating my blog while rubbing my tummy. Hehehe. Ok lah nothing else to write. Oh yeah heard this song on the radio at RIA 89.7FM. "I Miss you But I Hate you" by Slank. Kinda a cute song LoL.

Aiight ciao.

-blog out-

No comments: