Saturday, March 27, 2004

Sad and guilty

Hi ppl. A lot of good things happening to me but dunno why i feel so sad and guilty.

Suppose to be happy because last night was my TKD annual general meeting where we pick our new committee. I was given the Asst Team Captain / Team Manager post. Which i accept with open arms of course. It was kinda unexpected though. I wasnt that close to the seniors. But am close to my batch and the malay guys. Must thanks them for voting me. Haiz. Gonna miss the seniors. Learn alot from them. Well now its my turn to take over. Will be assiting Din the team captain. Hopefully we could bring the club up.

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I guess. Felt pretty bad this morning. Felt guilty venging my anger towards my cadets. They were not at fault. Sorry guys couldnt help it. Haiz.

Bought kebab today on the way home. Syaz wanted to share. But being my shitty self i decline. Haiz sorry. Let her hav a bite or 2 but was feeling kinda unhappy bout it. Sorry again i cant help it. Im sooooooo not in the mood today.

Arghhhhhh no mood to write sia today. thats it lah

-blog out-

No comments: