Wednesday, March 24, 2004

tired

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

Damn tired man today. Started early ard 8 ended quite late at 5. Had 2 test back to back, head couldnt take it. Miraculously i was the only one active in PEEE. Almost every other person around me is nodding off. Wanted to skip that lesson and IT but decided not 2 ah. Heard that Liz had 1 lecture cancel and she skip 1 lecture so a total of 2 lecture miss, ahak lucky gal.

Had fun durin IT. Played ard with Macromedia Flash. After that headed home, was damn tired and sleepy, halfway fell asleep in the train and my Muvo ran out of batt. This time i didnt had any spare batt. Haiz. It was drizzling when i reached Boon Lay. Bus was packed, no umbrella and no windbreaker, walk home in the rain. Haiz.

Got home and flop onto the sofa. Barely 5mins of rest, I was asked to repair my sister's watch. Haiz. Ask mom to fetch my srewdriver set and she told me to get it myself. MY GOD!!! Syaz wasnt any help either, she juz sat there watching TV. Oh man one of these days gotta teach them some "initative". Thats 1 important thing i learnt in NCC, Initative. It saves you lots of trouble also. 10mins past still nobody move, 15mins still nothing. I got fed up and decided to get it myself. Sat down to work in the study room. Was too tired to think, so instead of repairing it i guess i made it worst. Gave up and head to my room to take a nap.

Heard dad came into the room and left, heard Syarah walk in and out talkin to herself, heard Syaz said something to dad bout me being in a bad mood and tired. All this while i was lying there on the bed, eyes close, not botherin to move or wake up. Woke up at 6.55. Freshen up and join mom and dad in front of the tellie. Wanted to use the comp but Syarah beat me to it. Told her after dinner i would like to use it. She said ok.

She finish her dinner 1st, and head straight to the comp. After i was done, told her i wanted to use it, she refused. Argued for awhile. Kinda useless arguing with a small kid. Plus Mom sided her. Haiz sometimes i wonder, She always say we are spoiling Syarah, but in the end it is her who is spoiling her more. Dad wasnt any help either. He just kept quiet. Fed up went to the living room to watch tv, wanted to change channel, Meera snapped saying she wants to watch that channel. Man couldnt things get any worst. Went to my room, close the door, played The Eminem Show LOUDLY and read the newspaper plus some paper work.

All the way till 10pm and nobody bother to check on me. Haiz. Watched Incredible tales and Smallville. Sms Liza in between. After smallville wanted to start my AutoCAD and again the computer is taken. This time Syaz in on it. But lucky this time she's finishing. At last i got the computer to myself. Am doing my AutoCAD now and Liza is also up doing her marketing report. Looks like she is also like me, it seems everyone is to dependant on us. She has to sum up all the other reports into 1. I on the other hand, was busy yesterday with eveyone calling me bout the "Baby Jogger".

Haiz, JVS is havin their sports day soon and they havin a special event for the alumni. Thinkin of joinin the race but not really sure if im 100% fit on that day. My ankle is recoving, should be ok now but everytime after trainin, it seems to be like heatin up, only that part though. Maybe i should stick to light trainin 1st. Haiz i think i rest enuf already better get back to my drawing. aiight ciao guys

-blog out-

No comments: