Wednesday, March 24, 2004

bored

Hi, people. Was bored, am bored and will be bored. Wednesdays is also known as Math day. Coz the whole day its maths, maths, maths. Couldnt wake up this morning too tired but drag myself to the toilet. Cold jets of water streaming down my face, joltin me awake. After changing, still am sleepy so made a cup of coffee. Was instantly awake but the feeling of fatigue is still present.

Head to school. Had to stand, it was crowded. Reached dover a little late, entered class and couldnt concentrate. Mrs Gui was on MC today, again. So no practical and had to do practical with Vampire. Haiz, Listen to Muvo with Munir. Decide today to be malay songs day, listen to only malay songs. Since there are only 2 malays in the class, me and Munir even with the combine class. So no matter what we sang nobody really understood us. Ended at 11 and slack with Munir at FC3, till bout 2. Didnt eat coz found out i forgot to draw money from the teller. The stupid machine at FC5 could only give out $50 notes. Decided not to draw and bought only 2 curry puffs.

Sms Liza, looks like her plan to skip class and watch a movie, with Shaz, Hadi, Yanny and gang isnt gonna happen. So decided to accompany her home but she quickly replied she has drama and might watch the movie with someone else. Haiz, a fruitful wait turns sour. Decided to go home. Was feeling moody all the way home, tired, sleepy. Fell asleep on the train. Was woken up by a group of mentally-disable kids makin noise in the train. Looks like they are going on a field trip or something. The teachers are sure havin a hard time controlling them. Cant help but smile. Reminded me of my aunt and her stories bout the time she tought at Margerat Drive Special school.

Reached Boon Lay and took the long way home. Wanted to take a slow walk home. Forgot my sunglasses so had to squint. Reached home and found out nobody is home. Turn on the PC and check my mail. Mom came home with Syarah. So i showered. Took my time to shower. I made sure I clean everything. Felt refresh after the shower. Went back to the comp. Not many people online, nobody left any comments in my blog. Was bored dunno what to do. Wanted to do my AutoCAD but decided not too. Since im startin to cheer up since this morning, played Total Club Manager. Got bored after awhile. So now here i am updating my blog. Once im done with this, i dunno what to do. Thinkin of smsing Liz but nah later. She might be in the middle of the movie and my sms could hav spoilt the whole show. Haiz. I wonder what movie she's watching. Couldnt help feelin that i could hav join her. Its not like it mattered anyway. Its been awhile, I've really walk and talk with her. Maybe tml.
Yeah tml gonna be another day.

Suppose to go for IMT tml but Mr Goh will be going through our PBIL assignment. Looks like, I hav to M.I.A again. Haiz. Why cant they held all these ranges and IMTs during the weekends? weekdays, the CLTs are damn busy with school, how they suppose to come down and help. Dunno wassup with the system. When i was a wee cadet, all the ranges and imts were durin the weekends. So it was easy. Now? haiya dunno wat to say.

Damn im bored.........

Somebody save me from boredom. Pls.

-blog out-

No comments: