Friday, May 14, 2004

Another day at the booth

Well woke up late again. Damn gotta kick that habit. Promise Edmund I would be early to open the club house for Hairul and Aizzad. But luckily they came later than me. Haha. Olrite so another day at the TKD booth starts again. Was there yesterday and today. The day before was kinda ok. Me, Edmund, Jimmy and 1 more guy was there to "sell" TKD manage to get 43 names on the list but not all are potentially interested. To tell you the truth no matter how good your presuasion skills are at gettin people to sign, in the end you'll only lose out. Its they who chooses to come or not. I rather not argue with the President so I just go with the flow. If a person is genuinely interested he/she will come willingly. And thats what we did today. Yes Me, Hairul, Aizzad, Hafiz and yes Farihin. Well here may not be a TKD member but yeah he help in getting people to sign up for our club. Kinda like a freelance. Well at last after getting to know this particular girl, Lina for about a year, I got to see her face to face. She's in Silat and yeah got to talk to her. Farihin seems genuinely interested in her so I kinda left them to be alone and i concentrated on my work. That was in Wednesday. That night, she msg me in msn asking why i hadnt talk to her. So ok she noticed. I tot she was engross in talking with Farihin. Well ok gave an excuse that im not much of a talker and I promise i would talk to her the next day. But in actual fact, i didnt lie. It is true that im not much of a talker. Only to those whom i turst and know that I open myself to. So ok back to today's event. We manage to get only about 17-20 names but i can tell you these are willing interested people. 90% if not 100% will turn up. I bet my life on it. I thing i learn in getting people to join your club or organisation, you need people who are genuinely interested. No use in getting someone who has potential in being the next Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan if he doesnt have the heart to come for every training. Been thru this in so many aspects, NCC, Prefect, camps and etc. I have experience this so many times, yet I still see people doing the same mistakes over and over again. Why are humans born stubborn? They say We look for quality not quantity but they never practice what they preach. Yet they think that havin a list full of names is like wah the best there is. But the truth is, Only 50% will turn up. Olrite enough rambling bout the booth.

Next yeah she was there today, back from her chalet. Well should be happy bout it. Didnt realise she had arrived until she msg bout couldnt finish her fries. So yeah accepted it. And in return for her kindness and consideration, kinda blanja her a choc sundae. So yeah the guys were teasing me. So what. Like i've said earlier and i will say it again. As much as i hate it she's juz a fren. Well at least the tension between us has died down a bit. But somehow its different now. They way we talk to each other. Yeah its not what i expected but what can i do? Juz Let It Burn..........
OK enuf bout her, she hates it if i talk too much bout her.

Ended at 5 again. Pack up and went to return the stuff to the clubhouse then had to rush back T1a44 for the debrief only to find out it was juz a whole load of crap. Parted ways with Fiz and when to Dover to meet up with Hairul. Was suffering a slight headache and was rubbing the bone between my eyes when I kinda saw her standing there on the platform. Close my eyes for awhile for the pain to subside. When I open them again she was gone. Thinkin that she might had move behind the pillar, I moved to an angle where i could see. Nope she isnt there. Left , right none gone. Must have been my imagination or maybe because of the headache. Was in the train, Hairul ask why im so moody, then Fiz sms asking why also. Couldnt really lie or hide. Looks like im not a good actor. I kept quiet. Fiz sent more and more sms. Thanks bro. Didnt really know that you guys think so highly of me. I dunno what to say. Thank you? no thank you isnt enuf. One day I will repay you guys back I promise.

Well i guess thats basically it. Except on the way home met Addam at the fitness park did some pull ups with him. And then when home. Watch Tv, almost miss the O.C. was kinda tired but manage to stay awake. So aiight thats it god bless ciao

-blog out-

No comments: