Thursday, May 20, 2004

Positive Thinking Makes the World Go Round

Walau this week had been like a roller coaster ride man. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly all come out. Haha. Ok first up, my best friend meet an old crush of mine at Jurong Point. This Girl, I shant disclose any Names, We had a short fling lah during sec school. But as usual the ending she went with another guy. So ok that was a brief history. So yes my bestfren saw her. Talked a bit. It seems she grown much more beautiful from my fren's point of view. But it seems she has only grown beautiful on the outside NOT THE INSIDE. My fren ask her bout me, and guess what she said? "Syafiq? entah lah dier tak berbual. Anyway he looks like a nerd" WAHAHAHAHA. Well the first time i hear that I went Ballistic. Ok lah maybe im a bit nerdy ah. But i cant help it. its my nature and this is how god made me so be it. Was pretty angry ah. This girl who hasnt seen me for like what 2 years, and says that im a nerd. AHAHAHA. Then that night I had a dream. It was me and that girl, I was like smart and all dress up, kinda like a rich person ah. It seems I was very successful ah in life, and she, average kind ah. So yeah in the dream, she was like trying to flirt with me and I remembered those words she say bout me being a nerd, So I told her off in my dream. Haha. Woke up that morning feeling great. Being a nerd isnt that bad after all. I get rich and successful. Anyway I should thank her too, so now I know that i look nerdy, maybe i could change my image abit. Maybe. So yeah POsitive thinking kicking in. Am glad that im born above average. So its Syafiq 1 Stupid Girl 0.........

Next, that afternoon, Dad got free tickets to watch Troy. So i went with him. It was a great show. All the greek legends. Prince Hector the great Leader, Archilles the great warrior, Prince Paris the Coward haha. Helen of Troy... So yeah is you are an avid fan of the greek Myth i guess you'll recognise all these names. It was one of the best movies i've ever seen. The war tactics displayed by the Trojans we superb. Archilles one on one combat was a force not to be reckon with. But for every hero there must be a villian. There was the king of Kings i for got his name, then they is the evil side of Archilles and also the coward Prince Paris. Well ok like the story, all the heroes die in the end so i pretty much know the ending before the show. So my recommendation. 4 popcorns. Bu pls be advice dont bring in small kids. Preferbly i would rate the movie as M18. Because got some unwanted "ahem" scenes

Then had a great time with my father. After the show had dinner. then went home. During the movie I switch off my phone. Turn it on and 2 sms came in. Din asking to go out and another from Shaz saying Liz lost her hp. So yeah, got home, was debating to call her or not. Showered 1st and pluck up the courage to dial. Its been awhile, I've talk to her considering our relationship now, I was scared of her reaction towards my call. As expected, she was kinda frustrated bout it. But tried my best to compose myself and calm her down. It went ok, I was being very careful with my words. But thankful it went ok. Lasted for an hour. Am glad it turn out well. Haiz. Was sweating. So ok lah thats bout it lah for last night. Ciao people

-blog out-

No comments: