Wednesday, May 26, 2004

~~RESULTS~~

The results are out. The results are out. and I...............(drum rolls) I passed all modules. Wahahahahahah.

I would like to thank God for answering my prayers, My Mom and Dad for their constant nagging and support. My sisters for being my sisters haha. My friends for being there to help me study and push me. Ahahaha like winnin an Oscar like that.

Anyway. Really ah thanks to Munir, Fiz and Mif for helping me ah. Without them I dont think I would have passed. So yeah am promoted to year 2. So now im offically in 2nd year. No more a freshman, no longer year 1 and no more 1.5 or even 1.8 haha.

But still am curious what grade I got. All i know is I got 1 distinction that is for "Project 1". The grades will be release on 28 May this Friday. Am hoping for at least C and above. But considering my performance throughout the year, E wouldnt be a surprise. But still the main thing is I PASS. That sets the mood for the day. Sms around asking my compatriots how they doing. All did pretty well. Im the midst of happiness accidently sms her. Only to realise that she had lost her phone. haha. Attended the Spec Course Briefing today. Didnt see my school in the list, nvm. But got some girls schools. Haha. Yusoff Ishak, Cresent, Kranji and River Valley Girls unit. Haha ok lah. Not bad. Hey come on snap out of it. They only in sec 3. Was given the PC post (Platoon Commander) Ok lah am happy with it. Better than being RP (Ration party) and Admin.

Was on the way home. Hitch a ride in Hong Kah Sec school bus. Was tired and started to fall asleep. Then out of the blue she sms. Was surprise at first. But am happy. Its been awhile since I saw that name appear on my screen. Reached home to receive shockin news. A sec 1 boy from Boon Lay sec was knocked down by a van in front of my flat bus stop. It seems the boy had dashed across the road to chase the bus. But was instead knock down by an incoming van. He died instantly poor boy only in sec 1. Then it seems my sister Meera saw the accident. She was in the bus that the boy had wanted to chase. She said she heard braking sounds and a loud thud. When she alighted, she saw the body. Ewwww gross. Thankfully and hopefully she's not traumatised by the sight. She looks fine. Syaz my other sis also saw the body. Mom too did. Dad heard the news and kinda panic. Rush home to find out everyone was ok. Haha ok who wouldnt. Man it happen right at our bus stop. Who wouldnt panic?

But still my condolences to the boy's family. NOw lets take this as a lesson we could learnt from. Always use the zebra crossing. Never cross infront of a vehicle, cross behind it. Just be careful whenever u cross the road. So ok thats bout it for today. ciao

take care and once again to all who pass, congratulations. To those who didnt make it, Its ok. Just suck it up and stand tall. Try again.

-blog out-

No comments: