Sunday, May 23, 2004

Another phlegmatic Sunday

Haiz, halo people, woke up this and guess what I cut myself while shaving. Damn its the 1st time. And it stings man. Juz like a papercut. Cant open my mouth wide. And eating is a strain. Oh well. Gotta deal with it.

Went out for lunch at West Coast with family. Had Indian Rojak, Shared fried rice with Syarah and Shared Kachang Pool with mom. Laugh alot. Joke around with family. and my mouth hurt after that plus it kinda force the wound to bleed again. After lunch head to my grandmother's house to clean it up since she coming back next week from London.

After which we head to JP to get my hair cut and my contacts. It will be ready in bout 2 weeks time. Dad got a pair of sandals. Syarah was bugging to go to Popular to buy books. So we head there. I wanted to get books about Greek Myths and Legends exspecially on Troy but couldnt find any. So left empty handed.

Had dinner at banquet. Syarah kinda tied her hair back and had strends to hair streamin down the front of her face. She kinda look very familiar a lot like you know who. Dunno why ah. But Syarah was a bit plump. But the features and the hair all seem to similar. Kept staring until she said "WHAT?" I juz laugh. Said she look like a friend of mind. She laugh and continued eating her ice kachang. After dinner head home. Hah another phlegmatic Sunday. So yeah thats bout it. ciao

P.S
Oh yeah sorry to hear that you lost your phone too Fiz. First it was her then now its Fiz. Who's next???

-blog out-

No comments: