Friday, May 07, 2004

Miss you, Miss you Not. That is the Question

Haiz, Yesterday was suppose to be, well a good day for me but somehow rather i wasnt in the mood. As usual when to school to study with Mif, Fiz and Gang. With the addition of Bob and his group of frens. Which I kinda liked alot. Not all but 1 particular person. Too bad she's way way way older than me. Otherwise.... nevermind. Well yeah Was approaching them when i spotted this fren of Bob's in side view. At first sight i tot it was well you know who. I was shocked then upon closer inspection i realise it was not. So well ok my mistakes. But somehow rather it kinda sets my mood for the whole day. My mind was constantly disturbed. Cant think straight, cant even revise my work.

So then it was time for us TKD bros to go for a walk. Well a big walk that is. Once again we went to yup u guess again TOWN. Had lunch at Far East then we walked all the way to esplanade. Now thats a Big Walk. All the way, My mind was constantly churning and turning. I wasnt in the mood for anything. Along the way we had a pit stop at Isetan Wisma to meet Din. Although i tried to hide my expression. He somehow manage to figure it out. Well must have been obvious. So ok. Back to our Big Walk. So I was quiet all the way. Bob, Mif and Fiz were laughing the whole way running, jumping making noises. Well i Wasnt in the mood. and they were kind and considerate enough not to disturb me. Thanks guys needed some time alone.

So ok saw a lot of girls along the way and couples. No mood to take a second look either. Man Was i really that moody yesterday? Boy i didnt realise. Well anyway. today studied again. saw Bob's fren again. Lovely isnt she. haiz. Why must she resemble somebody whom Im trying to ................. bah nvm. This time manage to study but couldnt solve many sums. Even my 3rd year friends are having problems. Luckily Munir is juz a phone call away.

Happy that tml is the end of my 1st year(hopefully) last paper, Eng Maths tml. Man a killer module. Hopefully Im prepared. Well at least I think i am. I'll just have to pray thats all. PRAY HARD. So well after the paper gonna enjoy. Probably be watching Van Helsing with my Bros and forget everything. And i mean everything.

Had a nice chat with Din, about you know who. Well it was very enlighting thanks Din. Maybe I should have talked to you way before I made the move. Now I kinda regret doing those things. Well some of it wasnt my fault. I couldnt do anything bout it. LIke her feelings and etc. Couldnt do a thing. Haiz pathetic isnt it. Feel so helpless when it comes to relationships.

Well ok i better get to sleep. Tml's paper starts at 9 in the morning. Have to get enough rest or i'll be counting sheeps instead or numbers tml. ciao

-blog out-

No comments: