Saturday, May 29, 2004

I guess I was not meant to Fly.....

Haiz today was the selection for the Airborne coz. And Yup you guess it, I didnt make it. They were looking for the best and I wasnt the best. But i gave my all. I knew i did. Because. I cant hold up my hand for more than 30 seconds. Out of desperation, I force 6 chin ups in 1 minute. That was after 30(I dare say, I did more) push ups. Oh man I was frustrated. The tested kept shouting, "NO COUNT!!! NO COUNT!!! NO COUNT!!!". All because my chest never touch his hand. So i end up doing more than 30 push ups. As for the pull ups, only 2 was counted. Argh. The other 4, wasnt counted because they say my body wasnt straight. F*%$ ah. Complain and out came Major Ah Tee. He ask wats wrong and the 2LT who tested me explain. He took 1 look at me, shook his head and said "Come back next year". What the!!!!! After that comment, I didnt had any mood to run my 2.4km. Although I did manage to clear it under 12mins. I knew I wasnt gonna get selected.

But its ok. I tell myself. Next year is gonna be different. SCLT MUHAMMAD SYAFIQ is gonna come back with a vengence. Do or Die im gonna earn that WINGS. Or rather, maybe its all written by god that Im not suppose to go this year. Maybe next year. GOtta start trainin now.

My junior who came along too didnt get thru. So after the selection, to burn away the frustration, we went to Far East for dinner and then went to play some pool at Cineleisure. OK lah. Had fun. Saw some cute, beautiful and pretty girls. Had fun playin pool. Practice a few trick shots. Didnt really work haha. But nonetheless, we forget our misery. Aye am tired. Arms aching. Tml gotta wake up early for Pattern practice. Our tournament is in 2 weeks time, so gotta prepare. I hope this time I win something. Not like in IVP. Then later in the Evenin gonna head down to Hafiz's house for some food and games. Haha like funfair. Anyway till next time. ciao

-blog out-

No comments: