Sunday, May 02, 2004

~~Labour Day~~

Haha once again, The TKD Bruddas [Fiz, Mif, Din, Ramesh, Bob and Me] went off for another adventure in the streets of Singapore....(eventhough we are still in the midst of our exams hehe)

Slept early that night, but couldnt really fall asleep. Was kinda excited bout the following day. Going out with my Tkd bruddas. Well you see, you'll never know what crazy ideas my bruddas could think of. So its never a dull day with them. So aiight woke up slightly late. Rush to shower and get dress. Grab my bag, so yeah it was a decoy just to cinvince my parents im going to study. Well I'll spare the details why I lied. So ok. Wasnt really late to meet up with Mif and Din at Jurong East. Then head down to Sembawang to Fiz's place.

Upon reaching Sembawang, Hafiz was kind enough to come and fetch us. Walked to his place. Settle down and yeah let the games begin!!!! One by one we took turns playing Ninja Gaiden. Hellaofagood game. It was my kinda my type game so yeah if ur wondering Fiz, I really enjoyed myself man. Fiz's Mom was very nice to cooked what look like a banquet for us. There's rice, rendang, fried noodles and etc. Wow really appreciate it [Fiz thank ur mom again for us]. In case ur wondering if any of us is a better Ninja well it was kinda a tie. Din beat the 1st boss, I defeated the 2nd boss and Mif nailed the 3rd one. So each of us well it seems had a ninja inside us. Haha what the hell am i talking about. Nvm just happy thats all. Around 5 after our prayers, we head to town to meet up with Ramesh and as usual, Bob was late. Decided to catch a movie "50 First Dates". Couldnt get any seats at cathy Cineleisure, so we head down to Lido. The highlight was that, I should have kept my mouth shut. haha Saw a Malay Makcik and her daughter walking up the escalator and I kinda blurted out loud "Makcik, ur daughter pretty" in malay of coz. And i think she must have heard it. Because she kept looking back towards me. Haha was kinda shock. Must have been too loud. Well anything can happen when ur out with a bunch of wackos.

Along the way saw an exhibition on Xbox. Now this is going too far. My yearning for a game console has now gone off the scales. Cant wait to own one man. Be it Xbox or PS2. But its kinda far fetch if i had the money, I would hav bought it. But now because I had to convince my parents thats a diff story. Met my cousin and her family. My nephew was his usual Kpo self. Asking why was i doing here. Haha cute.

So yeah manage to get our tickets. The show is scheduled to start at 19:15. Time check 18:45 and Bob isnt here yet. Ok so we took a pit stop at Mac for some drinks and Ice cream. Saw 2 very BEAUTIFUL ladies. Let me stress the BEAUTIFUL part. They look like those Indonesian malay type of ladies. Make up a bit on the heavy side. But who cares, they look damn good. Then their boyfrens turn up. Damn. Spoil the moment. Time check 7:00 Bob still isnt here. So we decided to go in without him. As for his ticket. Haha. We hid it in the toilet for his personal collection. The show was damn hilarious. Adam Sandler and Rob Sneider is the dynamic duo of comedy. Drew Barrymore is as her normal beautiful self. As funny as if was, the show was really touching and sad. 1 think I learn from this movie is, as Fiz has put it, "LOVE IS PERSEVERANCE". Imagine u have to win ur girlfriend all over again every single day. After the show saw plenty of couples walking out hand in hand out of the cinema. 1 particular girl stood out in the crowd. She's damn gorgeous. Malay girl. Shoulder length hair, t-shirt and short skirt. Man if she had been alone or with her friends, I would have ask for her number but alas she's with her guy. Even Din was awe by her beauty.

The movie kinda set me thinking. Thinking of what? Who else but "her". Well I'll spare the details but why spoil the moment. Push thoughts of her aside to enjoy the moment now. Walked all the way to Plaza Singapura. Called Mom along the way telling her i was at town having Dinner. She's ok with it but warn me not to reach home too late. Am thankful now, that my parents hav start to trust me more. Eversince that incident. So ok. The guys had dinner at Mac. Me and Fiz head down to Carrefour for budget eating. I was reminded that a friend worked here. Nadya an online friend. Sms her asking is she was working today, but she didnt reply. The problem now is that I haven seen her before so admist all the counter girls I couldnt tell which is her. Well soon we will meet, since she just got admitted into SP. Spent only $2.60 for soya bean abd 2 cheese bread. Had our fill then Fiz and Mif came up with the idea of walking up fort canning hill and down the other side to Clarke Quay. Time check almost 23:00.

So haha now we are in the middle of the night walking up Fort canning Hill. Call us crazy if u want to. Told u, its never a dull moment with my TKD Bros. Made fun of each other, took pictures, scare each other. It was fun but to tell you the truth I was scared shit of the place. It was dark, silent except for Bob and Din's singing and constant screaming. Trying to scare us. Mif was unusually quiet. Fiz too was quiet. Ramesh was kinda snappy due to Bob and Din's constant noises. There was 1 time, when Din and Bob suddenly came running past us. I was shocked. but thank goodness the darkness covered the expression on my face. Well yeah call me a coward but I am scared of alot of things. It just that Im slowly overcoming them. I had overcome my fear of rollercoaster, the dark, the sea and a lot of other stuffs. So yeah nobody's perfect.
So ok saw a couple just about to make out. We kept quiet past them. Respect their privacy but still they could hav gotten a room somewhere. Couples nowaday *shakes head*. At last we came out of Fort Canning. Was sweating like a pig. Hot and flush. We start out slow walk along Clarke Quay.

Now here's is my 2nd time walking along Clarke Quay with my bruddas and within the time span of 1 week or is it 2. So yeah we slowed down to enjoy the sights and sounds. Babes everywhere, North-south-East and West. There's 1 particular Eurasion lady propably in her early 20s Walking in front of me. I was captivated by her beauty. Then she kinda slowed down and soon i was walking along side her. I turn to face her. She too turn to face me. I smiled and she replied with a sweet smile. Damn I was over the moon. Subconciously I quicken my steps and caught up with the rest. I was smiling the whole journey afterwards. Walked towards Clarke Quay MRT station and parted our ways. Saw a whore well maybe not a whore but a bitch or maybe because the way she dress haha. Din was disturbed by the fact that she's a malay. Well yeah I am disturb too but my mind was still with that eurasion sweet smile. If u wanted to know more bout this malay bitch read Din's blog entry.

On the way home saw another couple making out at the fitness park nyer Jurong Point. Well this is getting outta hand. Quicken my steps homeward bound. Reached home, Mom and Dad still watching TV. Time check 23.35. No noise from either of them so I guess its ok. Showered and head straight to bed was really tired.
But Im not really asleep. Tots filled up my mind. Bout the events today, also tots of "her" came back and lastly that sweet smile......

So yeah that probably sums up my day during Labour Day. I hope you too had fun. Now its time to concentrate on my DE. Which is tomorrow. Ciao

-blog out-

No comments: