Monday, May 17, 2004

Ass kicked (14 May 2004)

TKD training today. Didnt go to the booth today. Was kinda lazy plus it wasnt my duty day so ok. Yup. trainin's gonna be a something today. Heard there will be sparing. PLus Zhen Ming has been dying to spar with me since like forever. So ok got myself ready mentally. Been going thru all the kicks, stances and stuffs i can do. So ok was pretty jumpy thinking i would be sparring. Since its gonna be my 2nd time only. My first ending prematurely as my opponent (Jerrich) hurt his shin. So yeah plus Zhen Ming is kinda good. Seen his kicks. POwer man.

Training starts. Expected to see some year ones coming but was disapointed. Only 2 came. Argh nvm. As for the senoirs well the ratio of black belts to us color belts was 1 to 1. Haiz so little man power. Didnt do much though. Practice patterns then did some kickings train by Sir Anthony. Then came the sparring. So yeah Spar with Zhen Ming. I was stunned. I couldnt move. I was like a sandbag damn it. I dunno why. Partly maybe becoz my right leg wasnt responding. The muscle was tense. So i guess i failed badly there. But after while, i kinda get the momentum. Maybe becoz i was shock to do anything. I need time to adjust myself. Halfway thru Edmund shouted out, he wanted to spar with me. I groan oh man. Im damn tired so shagged and i still hav i more guy to go. NOw i know how those fighters feel during ivp. So yeah was desperate to end the match early so i told William who was refereeing the bout, this 1 last round. So ok. Gave it my best shot and bam i gave one backthrust into Zhen Ming's "u know where". Damn i was pissed. My backthrust was too low. Then guilt came over me. Rush over to ZM ans ask if he is ok. Was feeling really guilty man.

So yeah ZM is ok. Then i had to get ready to face my next opponent. Edmund. NOw this guy is a promissing fellow. President, finish NS, been getting doubles during grading. What more can he ask for. So i was kinda scared. Was more on the defensive side. But somehow rather i seem to fare better with Edmund than with ZH. I was yeah moving all over the place. I was actually sparring. Then i happen to do what i had intended to do. Doubles plus i end it with a backthrust. And i did it. PLus i scored. Yahooo. So yeah ended early. Coz i was outta breath was lacking in stamina. Damn. Nvm. But nonetheless. i did spar. So ok.

After trainin went to Clementi our fav hangout. Meet up with Din at the fountain. We slack ard. talk bout stuffs. guy stuffs you know. Then about "her", fiz prob with "ehem" and each of our own personal problems ah. So yeah we let everything out. Then organise our Bachelor party at my house. Which is gonna be held this Sunday. Din's gonna bring his xbox over. After playing we gonna head to the stadium for soccer match. So yeah plan everything. Then after which we head home. Pretty much excited fo this coming sunday. So I hope i can sleep early. haha ciao.

-blog out-

No comments: