Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Training

Slept at 4 the night before and fell asleep on living room sofa. Told Mum the night before to wake me up at before she sent Syarah to school. I figured i heard her voice wwaking me up. But I ignore it and went back to sleep. AHahaha. Woke up and panic, suppose to meet Fiz at Lakeside MRT at 12. Time check 0945. Fuhh. Was relieve. Showered, ate cereals then played a little Xbox before meeting Fiz. 1130 move off.

Mett up with Fiz and headed to Din's house. At last the Xbox has return to its rightful owner. Felt a little sad, the past 2 days of having that thing has been so fun. Nvm sooon I will get 1 myself. Played till about 6. And we head off to our TKD trainin.

Trainin was ok. The bad muscle was still there. Damn piss man, couldnt do a proper turning kick. Din was feelin too well, so i end up partnering Sir Robin. Wow to have the Sensei to partner you its an honor. He gave me tips very good tips to improve my kicks and I think my backthrust and Sidekick are improving.

After trainin, went to our usual watering hole. Drank and sat for awhile while talkin bout the usual stuffs. Watching the stars. It was a very peaceful night so i tot it wouldnt hurt to msg her. I guess it was a wrong move. She wasnt it such a good mood. Haiz. Well wat to do. I put myself into this mess. Now i gotta find a way to turn the tide.

Reached home, showered, ate a little and went online. Saw her, nah dont bother. chatted with Nadya, Fiz and Farihin. Exchange some songs, surf about games and then its off to sleep for me. Haiz nite people. ciao

-blog out-

No comments: