Monday, May 10, 2004

Weird Dream

Well yesterday was Mother's Day. The day before My sisters and me when to Jurong Point and Gek Poh to look for Mom some presents. Got for her 2 head scarf and 2 bollywood vcds. So yesterday morning gave them to her. Then I cooked lunch for everyone. It wasn't much just Bee Hoon Hong Kong and Kuay teow Hong Kong. My cuz came over to study with my sis. So had to cook 1 more extra dish. Its ok I was having fun anyway cooking away. Haha it may seem weird that I can cook. A lot of people dunno that. But hey its survival man. You may never know when u might need the skills. So ok after which let mom have her way the whole day wouldnt wanna disturb her. So i practically stayed in the study room glued to the computer the whole day. Chatted with her. I actually chatted. Haha its been awhile, so where it was kinda refreshing.

Watched "50 First Dates" again. Second time around and it still cracks me up. Then had to get ready to go out for Dinner. When to Noorlin with my cuz's family. Then meet with another cousin at the restaurant. So there was 3 families at the restautrant and we ain't a small family either. My family consists of 6 members, my cuz 7 and my another cuz 5. So total there were 15 family members. Haha. Since it was Mother's Day Noorlin had a promotion. All mother's get a free Batik cloth. And as entertainment they hired a local comedian, Ali to entertain us while eating. It was great fun. He did impersonations of stars, sang songs, played games gave out prizes. Dinner came, we had fish, crabs, prawns, squid, veggies and tom yam well basically it was Seafood. Really enjoyed myself that night. Plus Mom was smiling laughing away so its good. She's the star of the night.

Reached home around 11 plus. Was too tired to turn on the comp but I couldn't sleep. My mind was thinking, missing a particular someone, I wouldnt wanna mention her name you guys probably know who. Plus she might be reading this. Its not like I can hide it anyway. So I watched some vcds. Plan to watch only 1 show but after it i still couldnt sleep. Sms Hafiz, talked for awhile and thanks for the advice bro. Toss and turn and couldnt sleep. So I watched another vcd. Slept at 4.

Now this is where the title comes to play. I had a very weird dream. It consist of me, her and a whole lot of our friends. It seems we had an outing. We were all walking down Orchard. Laughing away talking loudly as if we owned the place. The weird thing is she ain't talking to me in the dream, its as if she's avoiding me. She was with Shaz and her frens all. I was with Hafiz and the rest of the tkd bros. Then it happen, we were bout to cross the road and this stupid car was like speeding round the bend the driver kinda lost control and was heading towards her. With that split second, I jump right in between then, push her aside and Bam i was hit. Broke my arms and some ribs and landed in a coma. Was rush to the hospital. Mom, Dad and my sis were there. But the most surprising thing is she's there, next to my hospital bed tears in her eyes and holding onto my hand. She was whispering something in my ear but i couldnt make it out. The next thing i know my mom was like shouting at me. "Eh dah pukul 4 budak ni masih belum bangun Masya' allah". Translation "It already 4 and this boy hasnt woken up, Oh my god". So yeah I woke up without knowing the ending of the dream and god knows what the hell she whispered into my ear.

So yeah. Its been 2 hrs since i woke up. Its 6pm now. Havin a little headache now. Probably for sleeping late and wakingup late 2. Haiz so aiight thats all for now. ciao bye and watta weird dream......

-blog out-

No comments: