Friday, April 23, 2004

another day

Speech Day


Today was Jurongville's annual speech day. Came down to check on my cadets. Haven been down for awhile, my saturdays are now fill with extra classes. Came down wearing my No.3, with Hakim and Ihsan. The boys were ok today. They did well. It was a good thing i came down, saw girls in uniform marching. Hahaha. NPCC, girl guides. Haha. With their tight skirts, butt swingging from side to side. ROFLMAO. Ok ok enough bout that.

After the parade me, Hakim and Ihsan went to the nearby coffee shop to talk. Had coffee, popiah and roti john. Had fun talking bout Ihsan's experiences at Guards camp. Went home after that, Mom told me I had received a letter. I thought it was some letter from SP, but it turn out to be a letter pertaining bout the sports award. It seems that i had received a Merit Certificate for participating in the recent TKD IVP. Haha, couldnt stop laughing. I mean i didnt expect it. But nonetheless another cert to add to my testimonials. Haha, seems to be an avid cert collector.

Ok lah nothing much to write, thatsbout it lah oh yeah Has anybody read the newpaper today? If you haven turn to page 20 and read the news on that page. It seems we have a real "superhero" in UK. ROFLMAO, cant stop laughing....

olrite bye and gd nite

-blog out-

No comments: