Sunday, April 11, 2004

another day

Solitaire


Juz got back from dinner with family. Went to our old neighbourhood to hav dinner. Boy have the place change. Played a little game with Dad. Tried to figure out what each store was before it is now. All those memories. My playground, the place where i grew up from. Then for a moment there, I though i could visualise all those fond memories. I could see myself, mom and old neighbours havin breakfast at the coffee shop. Me and my friends playing at the nearby playground. My 1st experience going to the market. Not to mention the MacDonalds where I spend most of my afternoons after school with my frens and families. They brought tears to my eyes. Miss those days. Where I was carefree and free of stress. I was just another typical young boy. Now look at me, all grown up, In poly and full of stress. Haha. Yeah really miss those times.

Nothing much happen these hols. Didnt go out. Stayed at home. Today woke up really late. Almost 2pm. Showered. Ate Brunch and watch "First Knight" on HBO. Nice show. About King Arthur and the knights of the round table. Maybe after my exams might want to go down to the library and look up on King Arthur and the knights of the round table. Heard they hav lots of stories. Plus Dad was a fan too. He only told me some of the stories. Im interested to learn more. Another project ahak for this hols. Project: Arthur. Yeah. Been making a list of activies to do this hols. To divert my mind haiz from certain things.

1) Change the out look of my fish tank.
2) Airborne course.
3) Look up bout King Arthur and the knights of the round table.
4) Update my "Ultimate Spiderman" comics series. (Its been a while)
5) Buy CDs (Piano Songs & Michael Buble)
6) New Handphone (Now this is optional, depends on Mom and Dad)
7) Clean up my room (Ahaks this is a must)
8) Repair my Computer. (the 1 in my room tat is)
9) Find a job maybe.

Hmm quite a list. Dunno if i can achieve all that. I'll try. Haiz. Haven been studyin. Yeah thats a major problem. Gotta start soon. End of Year coming.

28 April - PEEE
3 May - DE
7 May - Eng Maths

PEEE not really ready yet. Gotta brush up the old chapters. DE is ok. Quite confident. Maths is improving better than PEEE. That is. Have to pass all 3 papers. Even a just pass would be good enough for me. Well for DE I'll aim for a distinction. Haiz. So many things to do. So little time. Ahak. Procastinator at work. Well im just plain lazy ah. But somehow rather, I always pull thru. Dunno how also. PSLE and O levels also like that. Even CLT course also like that. Cant do pull ups, wasnt fit, was very nervous durin my mutuals. I think i failed 1. Made my PCs pissed. And still i pass out. I guess God has been watching over me. Thank You. But well maybe without my will and determination. I couldnt have done it also. So partly Its my effort.

Sometimes i wonder. God has always been there for me. For my exams, NCC and other stuffs. But when it comes to my personal life. I seem to lack in it. So God, if it isnt too much to ask. Could you help me. With my personal life. The problems im facing right now. Thank you.

Haiz am sooooo full. Wonderful dinner. Hmm nothing else to write. aye. ciao people.
Miss her sooooooooooooooo much..... haiz

-blog out-

No comments: