Thursday, April 08, 2004

mistakes

Mistakes


Mistakes upon more mistakes. Its always the same mistakes. Damn. 4 different relationships. 14 different crushes. All ended because of 1 common mistake. "I DIDNT GIVE THEM ROOM". Damn it always happens. No matter how many times I keep telling myself to learnt from mistakes, it always happens. Why? Why? why? There's no one to blame except for myself. In the end Im the 1 ended up hurt.

Paranoid? yes. Im always paranoid. Damn hate to say it but yes im what the called SS "shiok sendiri" FUCK. I mean conciously i know that its wrong. But subconciously i did it. why? Whenever im with them, Im like in a world of my own. Cant think straight.

Now that I know the reason why. I was like oh shit. Its the same old thing. Now i know its not them. Its me. Its really me. I guess im not ready for all this.

Well now i got too many things on my mind. Exams, Airborne coz, London trip and now this. What am I to do? I ask for it. So now i deal with it. "you play, you pay" or rather "I play, I pay"

I play, I pay. Its my life, my rules, my destiny. Now its time to face the music. I dunno if I'll survive. So just do it. Just..........

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

-blog out-

No comments: